Why do mainly British Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I ain't getting nowhere near a chick that smokes. :hova:

Menace,
How did you come to the conclusion London Somali girls smoke? Did you see many of them in person?:mjpls:

I was in Somalia few years ago and couple of London chicks wre craving for it. Then they openly told me that so many somali girls smoke it.

Then just 3 months ago here in my town I was introduced to qalanjo chick from the UK. As we were talking she pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it :damn::deadpeter::deadrose::denzelnigga:

Lmao 60p singles! For the cheek they always sell the dirty cigs as singles too, like those fake ass Romanian Marlboro lights
Nah they sell those for 50p where I'm from. b&h gold for 60p they also have some Chinese cigarettes called cingaling or something for 25p. No more cigarettes for me tho I'm on the e-cig thing now :lawd:

I was in Somalia few years ago and couple of London chicks wre craving for it. Then they openly told me that so many somali girls smoke it.

Then just 3 months ago here in my town I was introduced to qalanjo chick from the UK. As we were talking she pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it
I have gone out with 4 somali girls and they all smoked most of the somalis I know smoke like 8/10 :kobeok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending