Why do madows (AA's in particular) constantly try to claim other groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Jews are known for that kind of black curly hair though? Orthodox Jews boys/men wear curly ringlets

Also she looks white to me, whites come in varying shades of beige.

Also peep the blm Abdi telling the Yahoodi that she's actually African.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Jews are known for that kind of black curly hair though? Orthodox Jews boys/men wear curly ringlets

Also she looks white to me, whites come in varying shades of beige.

Also peep the blm Abdi telling the Yahoodi that she's actually African.
This shit is painful to watch :tacky:

Also, how is it different from desperate Somalis trying to claim every HOA dhoocil on YouTube? I've seen the most xabashi looking mofos being begged. Don't throw stones in glass houses.:mjlol::camby:

Her rich master race Jewish ancestor probably funded the numerous trans-atlantic slave ships which transported the ancestors of the youtube AA warriors trying to own her:O27GWRK:

lol Somalis do the same thing. Go to an Oromo or Harari video and you will see cringy comments from Somalis saying stuff like "Harar is Somali territory" "Somalis and oromos are the same".

She honestly does not look black at all.
Her facial features are very normal/typical white features. She looks like she has a tan/ bronzer on but she looks white/middle eastern to me, not black at all

Also, how is it different from desperate Somalis trying to claim every HOA dhoocil on YouTube? I've seen the most xabashi looking mofos being begged. Don't throw stones in glass houses.:mjlol::camby:

When are xabashi's ever begged to be Somali :childplease: Most Somalis don't even like them. The only HOA people that we see ourselves as related to are Oromo and Harari, and they feel the same way about us.

When are xabashi's ever begged to be Somali :childplease: Most Somalis don't even like them. The only HOA people that we see ourselves as related to are Oromo and Harari, and they feel the same way about us.

You must be new to YouTube then. Next time you see the 10034th ethnic tag video by a xabashi/sudani, scroll down and look at the comments. Somalis are over represented and cringe inducing.

Bohol

VIP
comments from Somalis saying stuff like "Harar is Somali territory" "Somalis and oromos are the same".

Not sure about Hararis (since they are 50% Arabs) but E-V32 Somalis (Non Garhajis and non Dirs) are indeed closer to Oromos DNA wise.

NRY_Region.PNG

Last edited:

Leo

The Brave
It's the one-drop rule which is a social and legal principle of racial classification that goes back during jim crow days and it is historically prominent in the United States to this very day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts