Why do madows (AA's in particular) constantly try to claim other groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This girl here took an ethnicity test and found out that she is pretty much a white/Jewish girl with a dark tan (she is 2% African but 2% is hardly significant). I'm not gonna lie, I was slightly surprised too, but DNA doesn't lie. However, the comments are filled with AA's pretty much denying the results and saying that she looks black, and trying to claim her as black due to her skin colour alone. Also seeing comments along the lines of "Jewish people are black too cause black people wuz Israelites" :mjlol:

This isn't the only time I've seen this though, from what I've seen AA's are quick to tell anyone with tanned skin and curly hair to claim their alleged "blackness" even if they have zero black in them. Has anyone else noticed this? And it's usually only African Americans, I never see Africans or Caribbean people doing this shit.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They're quick to claim everything under the sun but are just as quick to dissociate from certain groups when they feel like it :bell:
Fun stuff :ivers:

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Cause they honestly think being of West African descent is embarrassing, its funny tbh. They run around saying they're Egyptian or Nubian when in reality they're from mali/benin and nigeria. Those countries had great kingdoms so it always surprises me that they feel the need to claim other cultures, most madow people think anything remotely a tannish skin color or black hair has to have some black in them -_- It's actually sad

Status
Not open for further replies.