Why do lions kill the cubs.

Who taught them this sinister act, and why?.
main-qimg-5f1ab01d9a78a5408c8dcc8108963a05-lq.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You're applying human morality and logic onto animals. Animals in some ways are very coldhearted when it comes to fulfilling the biological imperative which is to propagate their genes into the next generation as a form of immortality (keeping life going). If they're carnivores they'll not hesitate to even eat another animal alive because they know instinctively the nutrients they'll get from doing so will help survive and thrive, they'll kill the cubs of rival Lions to ensure their own genes go into the next generation. They don't overthink life the way humans do. Only we are capable of doing weird shit like thinking our way out of our species specific diet (a la veganism) or think to do something other than live to pass on our genes. Sometimes this is good like no babies being slaughtered and sometimes we honestly think too much and could learn from animals a bit.

You're applying human morality and logic onto animals. Animals in some ways are very coldhearted when it comes to fulfilling the biological imperative which is to propagate their genes into the next generation as a form of immortality (keeping life going). If they're carnivores they'll not hesitate to even eat another animal alive because they know instinctively the nutrients they'll get from doing so will help survive and thrive, they'll kill the cubs of rival Lions to ensure their own genes go into the next generation. They don't overthink life the way humans do. Only we are capable of doing weird shit like thinking our way out of our species specific diet (a la veganism) or think to do something other than live to pass on our genes. Sometimes this is good like no babies being slaughtered and sometimes we honestly think too much and could learn from animals a bit.

You think allah swt created them with this trait?.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You think this is effed? Watch wild dogs and lions eat animals alive:

Instinct. They don't stop to consider moral quandaries like us. But they're not just psychopathic or cruel. They're capable of being very affectionate, playful and even "kind" to each other and even other animals but when it comes to survival and passing on their genes instinct takes over and they do not hesitate unlike us. Humans have a lot of empathy and intelligence. They are our greatest weapons as a species and have allowed us to cooperate and innovate the conquer the planet but they can get in the way sometimes.

You think allah swt created them with this trait?.
Allah created animals that eat there own feaces, that paralyse one to death, that suffocate each other, that torture one another, animals sometimes eat there own babies(search it up). This is all khalqullah

You think this is effed? Watch wild dogs and lions eat animals alive:

Instinct. They don't stop to consider moral quandaries like us. But they're not just psychopathic or cruel. They're capable of being very affectionate, playful and even "kind" to each other and even other animals but when it comes to survival and passing on their genes instinct takes over and they do not hesitate unlike us. Humans have a lot of empathy and intelligence. They are our greatest weapons as a species and have allowed us to cooperate and innovate the conquer the planet but they can get in the way sometimes.

How is the cub killing passed down generation after generation, without the pervious one recalling what happened.

Its not like dad shows them the ropes lol.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How is the cub killing passed down generation after generation, without the pervious one recalling what happened.

Its not like dad shows them the ropes lol.

Some simple behavioral traits can seemingly become genetic if done enough. That's how people breed dogs to behave a certain way. It's not an exact science and there's a certain kind of volatility but just think of it like this; the Lions/Zebras who had the lack of naxariis required to do this were the ones more likely to pass on their genes to the next generation so their kids became more likely to be like them and do the same thing.

Some simple behavioral traits can seemingly become genetic if done enough. That's how people breed dogs to behave a certain way. It's not an exact science and there's a certain kind of volatility but just think of it like this; the Lions/Zebras who had the lack of naxariis required to do this were the ones more likely to pass on their genes to the next generation so their kids became more likely to be like them and do the same thing.

But how do they recall this tho, instict alone doesn't justify it.

They kill when Cubs are weak and useless, basicslly genetic waste

They also kill cubs when its not theirs even if belongs to their mate, Lions are to Alpha to become stepdads
russ.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
But how do they recall this tho, instict alone doesn't justify it.

I don't think it's really "recall". Think of your own instinct to procreate. Think of your own attraction to the opposite sex or your want, or most healthy adults' interest even if it doesn't apply to you, in having offspring. Are you recalling your parent's own drive to procreate? No, it's a simple, primal, sometimes overwhelming instinct. Yet it can manifest in complicated behavior like flirting, courtship, marriage, building a family... that's how this works. The animals that had an instinct to procreate were the ones more likely to and passed on their genes and it probably just increased with the generations until you got us. Even people who don't "want" kids often can't fight their sexual urges one way or another. That's how deeply engrained the urge to reproduce is. It's the same rough principle for behaviors like not caring if an animal is a alive when you eat it or killing cubs.

I don't think it's really "recall". Think of your own instinct to procreate. I get the sense you're an abaayo so think of your own attraction to men or your want, or most healthy women's interest even if it doesn't apply to you, in having offspring. Are you recalling your hooyo's own drive to procreate? No, it's a simple, primal, sometimes overwhelming instinct. Yet it cna manifest in complicated behavior like flirting, courtship, marriage, building a family... that's how this works. The animals that had an instinct to procreate were the ones more likely to and passed on their genes and it probably just increased with the generations until you got us. Even people who don't "want" kids often can't fight their sexual urges one way or another. That's how deeply enrgainrd the urge to reproduce is. It's the same rough principle for behaviors like not caring if an animal is a alive when you eat it or killing cubs.

Edit: you're not a sista but a bro. I'm sorry but you get me. 😂

I get it and i dont. Their concussion of their actions, you see that from them raising their own.

Whay deemed it acceptable and a way of life?
Is what i dont understand.

I get it and i dont. Their concussion of their actions, you see that from them raising their own.

Whay deemed it acceptable and a way of life?
Is what i dont understand.
What is there to understand sxb? This universe is f**ked and people along with animals are majority terrible. Nothing to do but endure I suppose.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What is there to understand sxb? This universe is f**ked and people along with animals are majority terrible. Nothing to do but endure I suppose.

There is beauty in the universe and life. One thing that always tickles my brain, for example, is that all the energy that makes us move around and think and even runs our machines is, one way or another, recycled solar energy.

Look at this pathway for example:

Grasses use solar energy along with nutrients like NPK and water to sustain themselves -> Ruminant animal like a bull comes and ingests grasses -> microbes in ruminant's gut breakdown plant matter into nutrients and energy for the bull -> Bull absorbs microbes for nutrients and energy -> Large carnivore comes along, kills the bull and consumes it for nutrients and energy -> Carnivore dies someday and feeds the soil microbiota with nutrients and energy which in turn feeds the plants that will feed more ruminants.

On and on and it goes. The universe is awe inspiring when you truly pay attention and study it and just shake your head at things like animals eating each other alive as just how it must be for this incredible machine to chug on.

There is beauty in the universe and life. One thing that always tickles my brain, for example, is that all the energy that makes us move around and think and even runs our machines is, one way or another, recycled solar energy.

Look at this pathway for example:

Grasses use solar energy along with nutrients like NPK and water to sustain themselves -> Ruminant animal like a bull comes and ingests grasses -> microbes in ruminant's gut breakdown plant matter into nutrients and energy for the bull -> Bull absorbs microbes for nutrients and energy -> Large carnivore comes along, kills the bull and consumes it for nutrients and energy -> Carnivore dies someday and feeds the soil microbiota with nutrients and energy which in turn feeds the plants that will feed more ruminants.

On and on and it goes. The universe is awe inspiring when you truly pay attention and study it and just shake your head at things like animals eating each other alive as just how it must be for this incredible machine to chug on.
Listen just stop man, you're trying to sweeten up a bitter fruit. Even a blind man can see that this world is more full of suffering and despair. The wisest men have always imagined a world better than this one, the holy book tells us that indeed man is created in hardship and toil. The trick is to ignore and become numb to the overwhelming pain all around, why do you think most people ignore a person who needs help in a desperate time?

Trending