Why do lions kill the cubs.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Listen just stop man, you're trying to sweeten up a bitter fruit. Even a blind man can see that this world is more full of suffering and despair. The wisest men have always imagined a world better than this one, the holy book tells us that indeed man is created in hardship and toil. The trick is to ignore and become numb to the overwhelming pain all around, why do you think most people ignore a person who needs help in a desperate time?

Niyahow, I feel that is mainly the hangups of civilized and agricultural people. This idea that the world is suffering. It is not what we found with Paleolithic cultures. They tend to be pretty happy go lucky and get confused at the idea of things like depression as their better nutrition and strong social bonds protect them from that. People who think the world is all pain and suffering are alienated from their natural, animalistic state. They don't know the joy of a hunt, the joy of truly living in the now, the feeling of being out in a forest and feeling part of it, the sensation of truly belonging to a loving tribe, the real appreciation for meat you've caught and slaughtered yourself, an understanding of your spiritual place on earth and a connection to God through that. At least that's my take and the take I've noticed of a lot of anthropologists.

Niyahow, I feel that is mainly the hangups of civilized and agricultural people. This idea that the world is suffering. It is not what we found with Paleolithic cultures. They tend to be pretty happy go lucky and get confused at the idea of things like depression as their better nutrition and strong social bonds protect them from that. People who think the world is all pain and suffering are alienated from their natural, animalistic state. They don't know the joy of a hunt, the joy of truly living in the now, the feeling of being out in a forest and feeling part of it, the sensation of truly belonging to a loving tribe, the real appreciation for meat you've caught and slaughtered yourself, an understanding of your spiritual place on earth and a connection to God through that. At least that's my take and the take I've noticed of a lot of anthropologists.
I think you've fallen in love with the "noble savage" concept in which the natural state we were in before the agricultural revolution was the idyllic mode of life. Many hunter-gatherer societies were/are violent and destructive and on par at least proportionally with agricultural societies. When we transitioned from hunter-gatherer to settled organised society we simply became more imaginative and had more resources to inflict more pain on each other. The viciousness of man is something that will never my heart and I understand why the majority of us will be fuel for the eternal fires.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think you've fallen in love with the "noble savage" concept in which the natural state we were in before the agricultural revolution was the idyllic mode of life. Many hunter-gatherer societies were/are violent and destructive and on par at least proportionally with agricultural societies. When we transitioned from hunter-gatherer to settled organised society we simply became more imaginative and had more resources to inflict more pain on each other. The viciousness of man is something that will never my heart and I understand why the majority of us will be fuel for the eternal fires.

Agree to disagree. I haven't fallen in love with anything either. Just seen all the evidence and can't deny. They were on average healthier, more robust, happier, and more in touch with themselves. And warfare and mass violence were at an all-time low to borderline non-existent in the Paleolithic. It is what it is. Also, I'm just a positive Nancy. Even if maybe that's foolish.

naruto shippuden GIF

Listen just stop man, you're trying to sweeten up a bitter fruit. Even a blind man can see that this world is more full of suffering and despair. The wisest men have always imagined a world better than this one, the holy book tells us that indeed man is created in hardship and toil. The trick is to ignore and become numb to the overwhelming pain all around, why do you think most people ignore a person who needs help in a desperate time?

When a wolf strays from its pack. It usually looks homeless/sickly.

This is similar to a bum who cant function in society, he too looks sickly and out of touch.

This world is just suffering to be honest. The whole human race is just in a cycle of going through pain in order to escape pain and gain pleasure only to have to do the same thing over and over again. More more pain they try to escape the more pain they get.
And animals are the same aswell.
This dunya is meant to be suffering

He kills the cub to force the lioness into heat so that he can mate with her. Look up cats that eat their own newborn kitties when there is no food.

Cycle of life.

This world is just suffering to be honest. The whole human race is just in a cycle of going through pain in order to escape pain and gain pleasure only to have to do the same thing over and over again. More more pain they try to escape the more pain they get.
And animals are the same aswell.
This dunya is meant to be suffering

Sometime i have realistic dreams of being a slave in fiircaan time looking at the pyramid whilr pulling a boulder. Just before the fcker whips me i wake up lol.

Trending