Why do I have non Somali People on my relative matches?

Also, I have 607 matches, but the biggest genetic relationship is at 76cM / 1%, majority matches are fourth to distant cousins hence why it's difficult to see if some of these ppl are genuine relatives
Tbf I’m not sure if the Somali reference data on ethiohelix is generally further than the average genetic makeup of modern Somalis hence the distance

paternal is E-V32

Also, I have 23andme matches with virtually 0% African ancestry and 0 dna relatives (14cM), some with Ethiopian/Eritrean but 0 Somali with 5 other common dna relatives (13cM) and some with Sudanese but 0 Somali and 0 dna relatives (14cM). Is this the same case for anyone else? And would this be a genuine dna relative or just noise?View attachment 207747

-

View attachment 207748

-

View attachment 207750
I’m really sorry to ask this but what’s ur tribe if u don’t mind me asking? The reason why I’m asking this is cause a lot of Jewish people have this paternal hapologroup

I’m really sorry to ask this but what’s ur tribe if u don’t mind me asking? The reason why I’m asking this is cause a lot of Jewish people have this paternal hapologroup
From what I know both ev32 and hv1b1 are found in the Somali population and there is a specific subclade that Somalis have regardless of tribe fall into. Tribe has been debunked with science anyways

Trending