Why do I feel this way?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Do you ever get frustrated by continually being put into a group you aren’t in?

In my city most farax don’t go to college, and the ones at university are treated like mythological creature lmao

All I see is 24/7 Somali guys ain’t shit, Somali guys are broke, they are ugly etc

I cannot lie I try to ignore but it angers me if I’m being honest

I’ve done good In life: I take good care of my parents when I can, cook clean study work....only to be regarded as a bum.

This pushed me away from Somali girls my age and Somali community as a whole

ladies , chill out. I assure you we are not all bums (like 15% of us aren’t)

and the threat of were gonna look at other men has no effect..go do it lol

hope everyone has had a blessed day ameen

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
No offence but you need to grow thicker skin because it shouldn’t bother you what random people think. Remember that their opinions are a direct result of their experiences and environment. At the end of the day, water seeks its own level. If you’re successful you will more than likely end up with someone who is also successful.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
No offence but you need to grow thicker skin because it shouldn’t bother you what random people think. Remember that their opinions are a direct result of their experiences and environment. At the end of the day, water seeks its own level. If you’re successful you will more than likely end up with someone who is also successful.
But all these es smell like xaar :bell:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I get what you're saying but I'm personally used to false assumptions being made about me because of the way I look. Just keep pushing yourself to do better because you won't be able to hear the hate when you're above them :manny:

Trending