Why do Halimos Use their Dead Folks for Attention/Clout

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong with that?

Am I missing something here? Since when is a Muslim asking for dua in a critical situation clout-chasing? If anything, we’ve invited the whole community to a dinner for their duas when my dad got cancer. Are you even Muslim?
What's next record the last dying breaths of your mother and siblings for the whole world to see just accept you have a problem here Halimos caring more about attention than you care about the well being of your loved ones

VixR

Veritas
What's next record the last dying breaths of your mother and siblings for the whole world to see just accept you have a problem here Halimos caring more about attention than you care about the well being of your loved ones
If that’s what she’d done, you’d have a point.

A Muslim asking for duas on social media: you don’t.

You’re actually a khasara and have deep issues . Fix up.

You’re actually a khasara and have issues. Fix up.
I dont agree with your point . " your actually a khasaaro and have issues" .
You resort to Emotional personal attacks. Hahaha typical Feminist

VixR

Veritas
I dont agree with your point . " your actually a khasaaro and have issues" .
You resort to Emotional personal attacks. Hahaha typical Feminist
Another one whom Feminism crawled up his ass.

You do have deep issues, along with the guys who agreed with you, all for the sake of bashing Somali girls lol.

I couldn’t have made this thread up if I wanted to. This is so bizarre a line of criticism.

Look at them seeking prayers for loved ones on social media them attention-seeking feminist xalimooo s!

You’ve really lost the plot and have me saying subhanallah. Get treated.

You’re actually a khasara and have deep issues . Fix up.

You can't talk reason to people who are incredibly misogynistic.

They will pick at and attack everything a woman does. Muslim brothers and sisters on social media always ask for dua for loved ones. I've seen a couple of religious brothers do that (which is completely normal) yet it is the Xalimo that stands out.

Its the last 10 days and instead of making dua for that poor girls grandmother he wants to drag her on sspot.

halwa

✨🌙
Men like you haven’t received enough attention by girls so they resort to picking on the smallest thing to report about.

Stop gossiping like a girl.

@Geeljire sanbuur their intentions are not sincere at all. They do it because of clout just look at this smh Somali women are different kind of qashin:susp:

Screenshot_20190603-055409_Twitter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending