Why do Halimos Use their Dead Folks for Attention/Clout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been seeing tweets like this all over the tl. This just shows they didn't care about the dead person. Imagine your Grand children publicising your death after you Died for retweets I understand they want duas but this ain't the way to go about it very disrespectful and disturbing.

giphy (77).gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Same reason why people showcase their graduation, wedding photos and kids on Facebook. Some people showcase their personal lives more on social media than others. I don't criticise them, but they won't be getting likes from me.

Same reason why people showcase their graduation, wedding photos and kids on Facebook. Some people showcase their personal lives more on social media than others. I don't criticise them, but they won't be getting likes from me.
People who showcase everything just want attention tbh likes iyo balaayo I could never sell out my dead relatives like this she posted a tweet saying shes on critical pray for her then she posts oh shes dead now as if it's a little movie script nacala ku yaal these shameless qumayos

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
it can get annoying seeing it constantly on my timeline but there could be a reason maybe some of them don't want clout and just want a lot of dua to be made for their bereaved relative we can't just go up and accuse every Soni girl of wanting clout

it can get annoying seeing it constantly on my timeline but there could be a reason maybe some of them don't want clout and just want a lot of dua to be made for their bereaved relative we can't just go up and accuse every Soni girl of wanting clout
If they want alot of dua they can go to the Local masjid and ask for dua there in privacy this Twitter clout chasing is finished

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If they want alot of dua they can go to the Local masjid and ask for dua there in privacy this Twitter clout chasing is finished
nah if they have a lot of followers that are muslim they not aswell take advantage of in see nothing wrong with that the more dua the more blessing.

Ah, men giving women attention by complaining about them asking for attention, the never-ending cycle.
the goddamn hypocrisy:gucciwhat::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Your point is idiotic though. First you say its okay to ask for duas, but not on social media, then you say they're not asking for duas at all even though thats what theyre doing:childplease:

There is nothing wrong with asking for duaa on social media, everybody, imams included, does it which is why you also making this a "xaliimo" thing is stupid and bait for attention to your gender-war thread.

She is asking her Muslim followers for dua.

You are creating a whole thread about her, accusing her of attention seeking.

So who is looking for clout then?

Its normal. Male and female ask for dua on social media.

Its kind of weird that you are creating a thread about this tbh.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

is like anything a somali girl do is either for attention or hates being Somali and her people lol the hate is real for us

This isn't my public account you dont see my face on here shes posting this on her public account taking clout off the dead folks name

is like anything a somali girl do is either for attention or hates being Somali and her people lol the hate is real for us

Shh, if you criticize them they will gang up on and cry that you are a hypoctrical feminist just for saying the truth.

This is nothing, according to another thread 90% of us are promiscuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending