Why do Halimos Use their Dead Folks for Attention/Clout

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't my public account you dont see my face on here shes posting this on her public account taking clout off the dead folks name

Asking for dua for a loved one will increase their dead folks ajar. The more the better. So i can see and understand the reasoning behind it.

What is the benefit of this thread though?

Ah, men giving women attention by complaining about them asking for attention, the never-ending cycle.

the goddamn hypocrisy:gucciwhat::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Your point is idiotic though. First you say its okay to ask for duas, but not on social media, then you say they're not asking for duas at all even though thats what theyre doing:childplease:

There is nothing wrong with asking for duaa on social media, everybody, imams included, does it which is why you also making this a "xaliimo" thing is stupid and bait for attention to your gender-war thread.
how you gonna say it's ok to pre meditate someones death saying shes in critical like it's a movie and the second she died post omg this unreal my grandmothers dead if thats not clout chasing idk what is. Stop being so defensive of halimos this isn't about halimos guys do this too its about clout chasing off the dead.

Asking for dua for a loved one will increase their dead folks ajar. The more the better. So i can see and understand the reasoning behind it.

What is the benefit of this thread though?
Why does this thread need a benefit. Does everything have to benefit your greedy fat stomach

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Shh, if you criticize them they will gang up on and cry that you are a hypoctrical feminist just for saying the truth.

This is nothing, according to another thread 90% of us are promiscuous.
they're trynna silence us badly but we will not give in my inner feminism will not have it :mad:

they're trynna silence us badly but we will not give in my inner feminism will not have it :mad:
PF-GrimReaper_1507_2909083b.jpg

for people who say they only asking for duas I doubt god is going accept most of their duas most people on social media aren't religious all they post is negativity, backbiting, drinking, smoking even then the good once are egoistic very much prideful if you want duas you should go to the mosque and take good food to the mosque make announcement, sacrifice two goats in their name people at the mosque are much pious people and are likely their duas will be accepted

for people who say they only asking for duas I doubt god is going ask most of their duas most people on social media aren't religious all they post is negativity, backbiting, drinking, smoking even then the good once are egoistic very much prideful if you want duas you should go to the mosque and take good food to the mosque make announcement, sacrifice two goats in their name people at the mosque are much pious people and are likely their duas will be accepted
Spot on sxb if they want duas do it the right way instead of publishing the death of your loved ones for every kuffar LGBT freak to see they want attention from the wrong people

Big facts barely ever see faraxs do this tbh
us guys know the deal most chicks are clueless I have too much enemy on social im not going parade one of my fallen relatives on social media that weak in my eyes never giving any satisfaction or joy to my enemy people seem to think people on social media want the best for them. social media is about competition and pride your crying to the wrong people

us guys know the deal most chicks are clueless I have too much enemy on social im not going parade one of my fallen relatives on social media that weak in my eyes never giving any satisfaction or joy to my enemy people seem to think people on social media want the best for them. social media is about competition and pride your crying to the wrong people
Facts fam Twitter especially the amount of Paigons that are smoking on there dead family right now thats tough man. Never cry online it's not a good look wallahi

I been seeing tweets like this all over the tl. This just shows they didn't care about the dead person. Imagine your Grand children publicising your death after you Died for retweets I understand they want duas but this ain't the way to go about it very disrespectful and disturbing.

there is no sin on her in asking people to make du’aa’ for her grandmother who has passed away laakiin it is better and more appropriated not to do this.

Allah (swt) is telling us "ask and I will respond" so I personally don't ask people to make dua for me and I cannot even recall the last time I did that

Surah Al-Ghaafir 40:60
"And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!"

Finally, it's all about intentions, whether she did this for clout or if she is genuine Allah knows and I'm NOT going to assume that she's doing this for attention because I don't know her qalbi Allah (swt) does

إِنَّمَا الْأَعْمَالُ بِالنِّيَّةِ وَإِنَّمَا لِامْرِئٍ مَا نَوَى فَمَنْ كَانَتْ هِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ فَهِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَمَنْ كَانَتْ هِجْرَتُهُ لِدُنْيَا يُصِيبُهَا أَوْ امْرَأَةٍ يَتَزَوَّجُهَا فَهِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى مَا هَاجَرَ إِلَيْهِ

Verily, deeds are only with intentions. Verily, every person will have only what they intended. Whoever emigrated to Allah and His Messenger, then his emigration is for Allah and His Messenger. Whoever emigrated to get something in the world or to marry a woman, then his emigration is for whatever he emigrated for.

VixR

Veritas
Somali guy in Ramadan: “Omg look how this “xalimo” is asking for duas for her passed on grandma, what an attention-seeking, clout-chaser!

Could you sink any lower for a gender war? I mean, ffs.

Somali guys on here have really hit rock bottom. You’re scratching the barrel now.

Somali guy in Ramadan: “Omg look how this “xalimo” is asking for duas for her passed on grandma, what an attention-seeking, clout-chaser!

Could you sink any lower for a gender war? I mean, ffs.

Somali guys on here have really hit rock bottom. You’re scratching the barrel now.
Lol is it really cap though

VixR

Veritas
Lol is it really cap though
What’s wrong with that?

Am I missing something here? Since when is a Muslim asking for dua in a critical situation clout-chasing? Do you know what social media is, bc it’s an expansion of the traditional form of community.

If anything, we’ve invited the whole community to a dinner for their duas when my dad got cancer. Are you even Muslim? How are you using duas to criticize people for the sake of gender wars in the last ten days of Ramadan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending