🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

High five skinny girl!
celebration-celebrate-001-512.png

52cb329a641af.jpeg

Milie

ready to give out garbage advice....
awwww skinny girls are sad that guys want a beyonce' and not anorexic bones who look like they're dad couldn't afford meat
but go off

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
awwww skinny girls are sad that guys want a beyonce' and not anorexic bones who look like they're dad couldn't afford meat
but go off
Lol do big girls think they look like Beyoncé :kanyehmm:
Beyonce is slim fit. And stop worrying about what guys want, eat fucking healthy and lose weight.

I am sick of this body positivity crap. Stop promoting obesity. These fat whales body shame us thin girls. And why do they claim ‘thick’ when they are so fking huuuuuge. They are also loud and obnoxious. I guess you when you have that much of confidence you don’t need to care of your body. And stupid men need to stop gassing up these big girls.

*Rant over
You sound ridiculous! Let people love themselves for how they look NO MATTER WHAT. If the woman is obese/fat but she loves her body than you should praise her NOT bring her down. Sometimes people lack self love and then when you come across someone who is happy about what they look like your so quick to judge. Thin, overweight, thick whatever their body looks like I say you let live and live. Get over it! Slim girls sometimes lack confidence so what does that tell you...it means it doesnt matter what your body looks like it's all about how you feel in the inside. Stand up for the big girl whose admiring herself!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You sound ridiculous! Let people love themselves for how they look NO MATTER WHAT. If the woman is obese/fat but she loves her body than you should praise her NOT bring her down. Sometimes people lack self love and then when you come across someone who is happy about what they look like your so quick to judge. Thin, overweight, thick whatever their body looks like I say you let live and live. Get over it! Slim girls sometimes lack confidence so what does that tell you...it means it doesnt matter what your body looks like it's all about how you feel in the inside. Stand up for the big girl whose admiring herself!
You sound so triggered. Chill!
Big girls need to eat some humble pie. They are rude and skinny shame us slim girls, if they can’t take crap then they shouldn’t talk crap. I had enough with these loud annoying, rude, big women.

Milie

Lol do big girls think they look like Beyoncé :kanyehmm:
Beyonce is slim fit. And stop worrying about what guys want, eat fucking healthy and lose weight.

you do understand that there are different body types and not just skinny and fat.... this whole "lose weight" honey they ain't but surgery that can get rid of thighs, hips and a bottom.

and yes Beyonce' is not skinny...she has an abnormal body type commonly perceived as fat. her hips and thighs are due to her changing body as a result of pregnancy BUT for a alot of African women they have naturally been given an abnormal body type. but don't worry our tummys are flat lmao

You sound so triggered. Chill!
Big girls need to eat some humble pie. They are rude and skinny shame us slim girls, if they can’t take crap then they shouldn’t talk crap. I had enough with these loud annoying, rude, big women.
Triggered because people like you are the type to make a person feel self hate instead of lifting them and applauding them.

Milie

Triggered because people like you are the type to make a person feel self hate instead of lifting them and applauding them.

LOUDER for the people in the back.......yes all somali girls are easily triggered; mental illness is so high in our community because every NORMAL looking girl is deemed fat. and then they tell the skinny girls "eat or people will think u have no money"..... let people accept their bodies and be happy.

I am sick of this body positivity crap. Stop promoting obesity. These fat whales body shame us thin girls. And why do they claim ‘thick’ when they are so fking huuuuuge. They are also loud and obnoxious. I guess you when you have that much of confidence you don’t need to care of your body. And stupid men need to stop gassing up these big girls.

*Rant over

This happens because the majority of male's are skinny or malnourished and thus naturally into these types of women as a means of compensating for their inadequacies.

The males that works on their physiques, have that V-shaped muscly frame, are in the majority of cases only strictly into slim/petite/thin/lean women.

It's a win/win because those women would even prefer a fat dude over a skinny/malnourished guy in the majority of cases anyway.

LOUDER for the people in the back.......yes all somali girls are easily triggered; mental illness is so high in our community because every NORMAL looking girl is deemed fat. and then they tell the skinny girls "eat or people will think u have no money"..... let people accept their bodies and be happy.
Women bashing other women has to stop. You never know the person's struggle..whether their skinny and have a hard time gaining weight or their big girls struggling to lose the weight. Everyone's body is different and what works for one person doesnt necessarily work for the next. And besides their are women who truly are happy with the body they have and we should really look at those women and aspire to have their confidence because a lot of us lack confidence within our own self no matter what our looks are .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Honey, big girls think they are the shit, they don’t your sympathy and being fat is not a disability, it’s just unhealthy and unattractive.

Honey, big girls think they are the shit, they don’t your sympathy and being fat is not a disability, it’s just unhealthy and unattractive.

@Emily lol The fact that your disgusted by bigger women is funny. When I see a farax with a big stomach I just say mashAllah the brother is eating well.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
you do understand that there are different body types and not just skinny and fat.... this whole "lose weight" honey they ain't but surgery that can get rid of thighs, hips and a bottom.

and yes Beyonce' is not skinny...she has an abnormal body type commonly perceived as fat. her hips and thighs are due to her changing body as a result of pregnancy BUT for a alot of African women they have naturally been given an abnormal body type. but don't worry our tummys are flat lmao

Beyoncé is a naturally skinny girl , she works so hard to keep her hips small. Anyway this thread is not even about slender girls like Beyoncé..I don’t even know why you brought her up. A lot of African women gain weight easily but some work harder to keep their body proportionate and small.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Women bashing other women has to stop. You never know the person's struggle..whether their skinny and have a hard time gaining weight or their big girls struggling to lose the weight. Everyone's body is different and what works for one person doesnt necessarily work for the next. And besides their are women who truly are happy with the body they have and we should really look at those women and aspire to have their confidence because a lot of us lack confidence within our own self no matter what our looks are .

Women this women that:icon rolleyes:
How come you don’t say anything when misogynist men bash women. Aren’t the same woman who was encouraging other women to sniff their husbands’ dirty drawls and slave away in the kitchen
Miss me with your bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts