Why do fat women have a lot of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Fat people and ugly people in general overcompensate their ugly/fatness with faux confidence so that people won't target their weakness. I'm not with the political correct bs obesity isn't cool and mainstream media shouldn't be normalizing sick behaviors.

Side Note: Slim-thick girls are still on top :ahh:
There is no such a thing as ‘slim-thick’
You either fat or slim

There is no such a thing as ‘slim-thick’
You either fat or slim
Slim thick does exist lol. It means slim waist and curves in the right places. If your already slim your half way there.
images

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we should all respect each others bodies, whether plus size or in-shape, there should be mutual respect. While I do encourage healthy BMI, people who are on the bigger side should not be shunned and in-shape people should not be looked at as if they are taunting non-thin people. :)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I am sick of this body positivity crap. Stop promoting obesity. These fat whales body shame us thin girls. And why do they claim ‘thick’ when they are so fking huuuuuge. They are also loud and obnoxious. I guess you when you have that much of confidence you don’t need to care of your body. And stupid men need to stop gassing up these big girls.

*Rant over
Finally one who speaks the truth I hate obese whales too

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
we should all respect each others bodies, whether plus size or in-shape, there should be mutual respect. While I do encourage healthy BMI, people who are on the bigger side should not be shunned and in-shape people should not be looked at as if they are taunting non-thin people. :)
I wanna smoke whatever you are smoking

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The biggest tradgedy is having an oversized ass and heavy melons that will eventually sag

Emily r u fat self hating? My spirit tells me u r obese. loooooooooooooool

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Which slim thicc goddess bullied you??

Hating on others when youre built like a skinny fridge is not good walaal

:faysalwtf:
Lool slim thick don’t exist, it’s called butt/hip implants. You can’t be half fat lool

I am happy with my skinny ass
4697A0C4-A162-4DDC-8B55-BB9286990201.jpeg

Women mix size with strength. You see fat obese girls punk skinny fit girl because the fit girl is intimidated by her size. When in reality she can overwhelm the obese. Fat girls are posers

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:yacadiim: Around half of Americans are classified as overweight or obese. If I was in the business of health and fitness I would not bite the hand that could potentially feed me.

High five to them for confidence and charisma. Maybe something is pulling them back.

It's worth pondering. Shaming people with more flesh most certainly won't help them.
:gaasdrink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts