Why do fat women have a lot of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am sick of this body positivity crap. Stop promoting obesity. These fat whales body shame us thin girls. And why do they claim ‘thick’ when they are so fking huuuuuge. They are also loud and obnoxious. I guess you when you have that much of confidence you don’t need to care of your body. And stupid men need to stop gassing up these big girls.

*Rant over

Last edited:
I understand what you mean. I don't hate on bigger girls, but they're clearly not thick but overweight. How have people allowed them to change the definition of thick from this...
3b4c6302f1be32107d2ac0ca60140999--slim-thick-casual.jpg

...to this?
33545646-studio-portrait-of-smiling-overweight-woman.jpg

:ayaanswag:

I am sick of this body positivity crap. Stop promoting obesity. These fat whales body shame us thin girls. And why do they claim ‘thick’ when they are so fking huuuuuge. They are also loud and obnoxious. I guess you when you have that much of confidence you don’t need to care of your body. And stupid men need to stop gassing up these big girls.

*Rant over
Yaabka yabkis dameer dhalayas kutusiha. Self confidence is key to success

Better to be fat and confident than fat with low self esteem. Whatever you are in life, its better to be confident in yourself, young emilia

Tukraq

VIP
I understand what you mean. I don't hate on bigger girls, but they're clearly not thick but overweight. How have people allowed them to change the definition of thick from this...

...to this?

thats what I was debating in another thread, I needed a women to explain it to them a :chrisfreshhah:
:drakelaugh: its a big difference between fat and thick, some are fat and still somehow flat:faysalwtf: how can you weigh over 300 as a women and your booty is inverted:ileycry:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Fat people and not so good looking people have a lot of confidence. These mtfkers are just try hard losers.

Thin and humble :2tjlv3e:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Better to be fat and confident than fat with low self esteem. Whatever you are in life, its better to be confident in yourself, young emilia
I don’t have issues with fat women they just need to tone down that body positivity shit. They are promoting diabetes and cholesterol.

It is because of the media boosting them up, the government in the U.K has banned people from showing thin people on adverts!

Fat men know their place , you never see a fat man going "i'm beautiful " cause he knows he is a fat ass and should not get too cocky.
:pachah1:

Thick bytch stole your man?

...to this?

I am a simple nigga, but thick is about ratios. Belly or not, as long as she has proportionate ass and chest. Thick is not static

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It is because of the media boosting them up, the government in the U.K has banned people from showing thin people on adverts!

Fat men know their place , you never see a fat man going "i'm beautiful " cause he knows he is a fat ass and should not get too cocky.
:pachah1:
It’s like that in America too. There are plus size models everywhere.

Check out this page called plus size beauty

*Rant over
Fat people and ugly people in general overcompensate their ugly/fatness with faux confidence so that people won't target their weakness. I'm not with the political correct bs obesity isn't cool and mainstream media shouldn't be normalizing sick behaviors.

Side Note: Slim-thick girls are still on top :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts