Why do educated Somali men postpone/shun marriage?

translation: they are fools who want to do zina and will achieve nothing most likely

Unless they are a scholar or inventor, they should be getting married because it doesn't hinder the achievements of someone not deep in study.
It was a joke mate calm down, also what does zina have to do with abstaining desires lol

1644289353026.png

mrlog

VIP
education, intelligence, and wisdom are all separate. An educated intelligent person can make the stupidest most near sighted mistakes because they lack wisdom.

Wisdom is common sense and that which is beyond it. It causes you to make good decisions and judgement.

Intelligence allows you to quickly come up with solutions and think in ways others can't. It also allows you to learn faster and use that information better.

Education is to learn something, this is very important but people can be educated by bad systems like the liberal ones that lead us astray.

They are all important but without wisdom you fail, and without intelligence you can't go very far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:dwill:

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
All these mem telling eachother how their ex wife took everything while having zero assets to name for their ex to take

Many of my male friends I went to school with have refused to get married at all. The majority have shunned marriage due to the responsibilities that come with the union. Has anyone noticed this trend in the diaspora?
Idk my cousins is in his late 20's & is a always software engineer graduate I keep on asking him when he'll get married he responds Inshallah soon everytime I've asked this I'm convinced he's either khaniis or Asexual cause he don't talk to shorties at all.

Idk my cousins is in his late 20's & is a always software engineer graduate I keep on asking him when he'll get married he responds Inshallah soon everytime I've asked this I'm convinced he's either khaniis or Asexual cause he don't talk to shorties at all.
I know, but at the end of the day, its all about saving his money bro.
Nothing with that

People need to stop shaming single people. We need to stop pressuring people when it comes and life choices in general. I myself stopped prying into the business of people, it's never fruitful.

One of my female cousins are like that in her late 20's and still not married. Everytime we ask her when are u gonna find a man she replies soon

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:dwill:
Let me make it easier for you.

A complete idiot can graduate school and be educated.

A smart guy can make dumb mistakes yet still be intelligent.

These brothers not marrying lack common sense (wisdom) so they aren't making smart choices.

A high iq and diploma doesn't stop people from doing dumb things.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
One of my female cousins are like that in her late 20's and still not married. Everytime we ask her when are u gonna find a man she replies soon
tell her the stats on fertility of middle aged women.

She may get mad but she needs a reality check, few successful men are looking for a 30 year old.

Weird most educated Somali guys I know, want to be someone of value before they even think of getting married. Get a stable job finish there education whether it be stopping at bachelors or going further into masters and or PHD.

Also know idea if it’s a Somali or qabil think but the guy gotta pay everything for the marriage not mentioning mehr or the money you give out to all the oodeys at the nikkah. So it’s an investment in money as well.

On an unrelated I need to join these oodeys they be turning up and getting money for nothing loool

Trending

Latest posts