Why do educated Somali men postpone/shun marriage?

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
Many of my male friends I went to school with have refused to get married at all. The majority have shunned marriage due to the responsibilities that come with the union. Has anyone noticed this trend in the diaspora?

It’s happening everywhere. The older generation got married once they left high school or university, nowadays, the new one’s don’t get married until their 20s or 30s. These are just my observations.

Yes, I noticed that as well, but have you noticed that most educated Somali males marry out instead of marrying their beautiful Somali sisters? :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Yes, I noticed that as well, but have you noticed that most educated Somali males marry out instead of marrying their beautiful Somali sisters? :yloezpe::yloezpe:
That's me in the past. I had wedding with a Moroccan and an Egyptian. Egyptian was possessed by Jinn though. Moroccan we left eachother and I signed divorce. Now gonna soon inshallah marry a Somali girl who is moving to UK. I'm in my early 30s. In America it's hard to have a family, support kids and all. Life is expensive in America that's why it's hard to marry or stay married. Most brothers end up divorced.

That's me in the past. I had wedding with a Moroccan and an Egyptian. Egyptian was possessed by Jinn though. Moroccan we left eachother and I signed divorce. Now gonna soon inshallah marry a Somali girl who is moving to UK. I'm in my early 30s. In America it's hard to have a family, support kids and all.
Mashallah

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What responsibly? Watching the kids part time, maybe clean the house once a month while the future wifey deals with everything? You guys make sound like you have a big retirement fund, a house and a few cars to lose

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Many of my male friends I went to school with have refused to get married at all. The majority have shunned marriage due to the responsibilities that come with the union. Has anyone noticed this trend in the diaspora?
education, intelligence, and wisdom are all separate. An educated intelligent person can make the stupidest most near sighted mistakes because they lack wisdom.

Wisdom is common sense and that which is beyond it. It causes you to make good decisions and judgement.

Intelligence allows you to quickly come up with solutions and think in ways others can't. It also allows you to learn faster and use that information better.

Education is to learn something, this is very important but people can be educated by bad systems like the liberal ones that lead us astray.

They are all important but without wisdom you fail, and without intelligence you can't go very far.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Did u question their sexuality? They might be gay :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One thing i know is, the more educated u r, the more u become a slave to your own negative thoughts and also the further u r from Deen Imaan.

Educated people tend to calculate materialistic as opposed to having faith to dive into marriage. They will never take a leap of faith, which marriage is. A leap of major faith.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There are many, many cold and hard reasons like how expensive it is to be a breadwinner and have kids nowadays. But, honestly, bit of a suugo science take... I think part of it is that A LOT of people nowadays, both men and women, live an NPC lifestyle. Which is to say that they live vicariously through video games, tv shows, movies and p*rn while also draining their youthful vigor with all this crap and nonsense like meaningless relationships, alcohol and overly plant-based and processed diets. These are not red blooded human beings walking around anymore, man. They're zombies.

mr.overeasy

Marriage in the west is too much work. You’re better off getting your money and marrying back home and keep her there if you can.
same idea here. I would like to marry an american xalimo but there is too much red tape and usually they have a feminist false idea of what a good marriage is.

To me it seems easier to marry a somali woman from back home. Its nice to keep the options open over here but the choices seem slim since my plan for life is unorthodox.

mr.overeasy

To ascend their souls to the hyperuranion by abstaining base desires
translation: they are fools who want to do zina and will achieve nothing most likely

Unless they are a scholar or inventor, they should be getting married because it doesn't hinder the achievements of someone not deep in study.

Trending