Why do Caucasians always have one or two kids or none at all?

It’s all about education, culture, and society.

Cadaans don’t have a magic gene to make them more civilized. Take an cadaan and raise him in nigeria and let’s see how he becomes.

Point is we don’t need cadaans anymore. Most of us are educated enough to run the country. (don’t use the ghettos as a talking point).
It really depends on your socioeconomic status and your lifestyle. I don't believe cadaan people have a magic gene that makes them civilized, it has only been the past 400 years that through exploitation of Africans that they attained their success. Without the Transatlantic Slave Trade America wouldn't have ever existed. Maybe I made the assumption that more minorities equals more crime, but please forgive me that was a misunderstanding.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Majority of the white nuclear families I have met have had one or two kids at most. Some don't even have kids and have a pet as a child. They show the same love and affection to their pets as you would to an infants. They even plan for their child every step in life till adulthood and even set aside the education cost. They are so involved in their Childs life and tend to be more affectionate than the average immigrant.
Short answer, Economics. It's hard keepin up wit the Joneses with 5 yutes

Trending