Why do Caucasians always have one or two kids or none at all?

Majority of the white nuclear families I have met have had one or two kids at most. Some don't even have kids and have a pet as a child. They show the same love and affection to their pets as you would to an infants. They even plan for their child every step in life till adulthood and even set aside the education cost. They are so involved in their Childs life and tend to be more affectionate than the average immigrant.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
World-population-by-level-of-fertility.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That’s not a good thing bozo. Canadian fertility rates have dropped to the negatives because of whites’ retarded behaviour of waiting until their mid 30s to have 1 or 2 children.

Canada relies on immigrants and their birth rates to supply human resources for the future generation workforce.

It’s good not to have too many children if you want prosperity, but 1-3 children is not good enough in the grand scheme of things. 4-6 would be best.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
7F23A589-1C3A-4FDD-A257-53C87A3878E1.jpeg

You can even see the first question asked is “why is canada fertility rate so low”?

1-2 kids for every woman??? And that’s including the 22% of canadian immigrants, without them the scores would be even more depressing. Probably 1.0 kids per woman.

Canada doesn’t even have 50 million people, they’re doomed to langaabnimo. You can see from the graph it has been on a decline too, in about a decade they’ll have to unleash another wave of immigrants, immigrants will overrun every major city in canada and the whites will be left for their suburbs and rural areas where they’ll die out or be forced to marry out when they’re not breeding sufficiently.

That’s not a good thing bozo. Canadian fertility rates have dropped to the negatives because of whites’ retarded behaviour of waiting until their mid 30s to have 1 or 2 children.

Canada relies on immigrants and their birth rates to supply human resources for the future generation workforce.

It’s good not to have too many children if you want prosperity, but 1-3 children is not good enough in the grand scheme of things. 4-6 would be best.
It's a good thing, they'll import more non-white people.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I remember in civics and careers how after the baby boomers, every generation was smaller than the rest. So the echo generation was smaller than the boomer generation, then gen x is smaller, and so on and so forth.

So that means when all Gen X die from natural causes. A HUGE chunk of canadian population will die.

Just take a look at this graph:

667ECFE5-EF12-4D47-B52C-ADB2704C6E09.jpeg

The largest age group is 45-60. They will all die in the next half a century.

This pattern will continue with every generation being smaller than the last, so canada will be forced to importing millions and millions of immigrants.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Funny that the right don't have enough kids and there pensioner demographic will keep increasing overwhelming the economy. Immigrats are paying them in them to have a good future, being a net gain for their economy and being caretaker's, doctors and so on taking care of their old useless ass

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Wouldn't North America become a third world crime ridden country with less cadaan people. You would have been in Africa scratching your ass doing nothing, if cadaan people didn't allow your family to come to North America.
i don't live in america and it is a shit hole pretending to be a first world nation :hemad:

Secularism. Mormons have more kids.

If you value the ephemeral over the eternal, you try to maximise your pleasure on earth.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wouldn't North America become a third world crime ridden country with less cadaan people. You would have been in Africa scratching your ass doing nothing, if cadaan people didn't allow your family to come to North America.
It’s all about education, culture, and society.

Cadaans don’t have a magic gene to make them more civilized. Take an cadaan and raise him in nigeria and let’s see how he becomes.

Point is we don’t need cadaans anymore. Most of us are educated enough to run the country. (don’t use the ghettos as a talking point).