Why do cadcad Somalis ( reer xamaar) get married at a really young age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol they actually do get married quick, but the one's that don't become hoe's and video vixens

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Strange topic, my barawani neighbours had thier daughter marry at 17 by a 17 year old barawani guy few months ago, and the marriage was done in the house, it was easy quick and uncomplicated Maanshalla, good peoples regardless of what people say.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Can you blame them they want to increase their manpower. For the reconquering of Mogadishu from those Monkeys
You are funny. Telling me arab muwallad outcast of the arab tribes. Whom arrived in the 10th-11th century and given shelter by the Ajuuran? You are really funny. First Somalis was slaves and now this. I wonder if you are a Arab?

You are funny. Telling me arab muwallad outcast of the arab tribes. Whom arrived in the 10th-11th century and given shelter by the Ajuuran? You are really funny. First Somalis was slaves and now this. I wonder if you are a Arab?
نعم أخي You have found out my disguise how did you know?
(The worst was learning and memorizing Somali clans choose a Langab to arouse less suspicion)

Apollo

VIP

These guys are Pakistanis, they aren't even Arab. They have more Paki blood than Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending