Why do cadcad Somalis ( reer xamaar) get married at a really young age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are following the successful model of the Asians by getting their women folk to marry young and they come from a strong patriarch household that is run by the males unlike ours that is run by mostly the women because of our dayuuth spineless fathers.

If they didn't do this, their women will seek illegitimate means to fulfil their desires until they reach the breaking point of 30, when they wallow in spinster hood with a bunch of cats for entertainment, resentful, bitter and extremely hateful of everything.

Even the greatest Reer Xamar Doqon father understands this simple concept, they will openly tell you the choices are only two, it's either a halal respectful blissful dignified marriage, or a life of wilderness and dom.

That's why you don't see their women folk unlike ours camped out at shiisha places late at night or going to regular parties upon masses etc. You don't hear the kind of stories from their women that you regularly hear about our women.

World

VIP
I’ve never heard of that before. Do you mean in Somalia? Because in the West I know like 10 Reer xamar’s and they’re all 20+ unmarried. They marry their cousins though.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
i never noticed that tbh, i know thats some yementivity but i figured the cadcads with yemeni origins living in somalia pretty much integrated and left that culture behind

I’ve never heard of that before. Do you mean in Somalia? Because in the West I know like 10 Reer xamar’s and they’re all 20+ unmarried. They marry their cousins though.
They are here but they married in Somalia at a young age.

World

VIP
They are following the successful model of the Asians by getting their women folk to marry young and they come from a strong patriarch household that is run by the males unlike ours that is run by mostly the women because of our dayuuth spineless fathers.

If they didn't do this, their women will seek illegitimate means to fulfil their desires until they reach the breaking point of 30, when they wallow in spinster hood with a bunch of cats for entertainment, resentful, bitter and extremely hateful of everything.

Even the greatest Reer Xamar Doqon father understands this simple concept, they will openly tell you the choices are only two, it's either a halal respectful blissful dignified marriage, or a life of wilderness and dom.

That's why you don't see their women folk unlike ours camped out at shiisha places late at night or going to regular parties upon masses etc. You don't hear the kind of stories from their women that you regularly hear about our women.
Cad cads don’t practice any type of FGM meaning their women are 24-7 kacsi and need to get married off ASAP to their cousins.

On the other hand, Somalis practiced fircooni type 3 FGM which takes away all desires and even sex is painful let alone pleasurable.

Not comparable.

Also just because your father is a dead beat, doesn’t mean the rest of ours are.

All I know is that Reer Xamar Cad Cads whilst they may be outwardly friendly with other Somalis they almost never mix with the rest of us.

They either marry their own, marry their cousins (The usual case), or marry ajnabis.

In fact a Xamari father would prefer his daughter to marry an ajnabi as opposed to a Somali LOL.

Gambar

VIP
All I know is that Reer Xamar Cad Cads whilst they may be outwardly friendly with other Somalis they almost never mix with the rest of us.

They either marry their own, marry their cousins (The usual case), or marry ajnabis.

In fact a Xamari father would prefer his daughter to marry an ajnabi as opposed to a Somali LOL.
I feel like that’s changing though. My eedo (AUN) was married to an cadcad man and had kids with him, those kids (my cousins) live in America and have married faradheer. :icon lol:

I think that practice doesn’t really happen as much anymore. They used to be isolated from other Somalis but now we’ve all mixed.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I heard back home other Somalis didn't like to marry from them, because of some stereotypes like being dirty, mixed with bantu, I don't know how true that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending