Why do babies look so ugly when they get born

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yeah yeah stop the drama. How can you say such a thing???? Shame on you???

Stop it!. Am I seriously the only one that thinks this?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Babies are babies, bruv. They might not look the cutest at that age but they sure are hella soft,

psyche

To each their own
i cant relate i looked like those chubbie chinese babies even though i was newborn

I also looked quite 'Asian' as a newborn baby. In fact, all my siblings were as well. I think it due to the fact babies usually squint or close their eyes when they take photos post birth.

It's because they are born into a hellish world of suffering. Every child hates entering this world just like every human hates to leave this world. It's why new borne cry and why ppl who commit suicide hesitate for a few seconds. No one wants to be born and no one wants to die .it it a strange phenomenon.

:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I also looked quite 'Asian' as a newborn baby. In fact, all my siblings were as well. I think it due to the fact babies usually squint or close their eyes when they take photos post birth.
my eyes are cat eyes its quite small so it makes sense and i was pale as snow even this somali woman was giving my mum a suspicious look and said aad o caad

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They are boring to be around as well, since all they do is eat and sleep for like 6 months:damedamn:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@CaliTedesse no baby is ugly chill bro lmfaoo

Myself and all of my siblings were cute light skin babies that looked nearly white. I think it just depends on ethnicity.

Speaking of babies, Interesting fact, I was the longest baby my mother ever had, they thought I was gonna be like 6'6 wallahi. So basically because i was so fucking long and shit, it fucked my feet up cause there was no space in my moms stomach for me :tacky: so its all weird/fucked and curled and shit cause there was no space for me to stretch out :westbrookwtf:

There's a photo of a family friend holding me when I was born and I'm just long as shit and he's like :pachah1:wtf is up with this new born, and my mom and dad are just like :reallymaury: wtf is going on

Sadly the 6'5 Shit never happened :kodaksmiley: and I ended up basically average. But you can still see the curvature in my hands and feet from that bullshit being oppressed in the womb:snoop:

CaliTedesse

VIP

Myself and all of my siblings were cute light skin babies that looked nearly white. I think it just depends on ethnicity.

Speaking of babies, Interesting fact, I was the longest baby my mother ever had, they thought I was gonna be like 6'6 wallahi. So basically because i was so fucking long and shit, it fucked my feet up cause there was no space in my moms stomach for me :tacky: so its all weird/fucked and curled and shit cause there was no space for me to stretch out :westbrookwtf:

There's a photo of a family friend holding me when I was born and I'm just long as shit and he's like :pachah1:wtf is up with this new born, and my mom and dad are just like :reallymaury: wtf is going on

Sadly the 6'5 Shit never happened :kodaksmiley: and I ended up basically average. But you can still see the curvature in my hands and feet from that bullshit being oppressed in the womb:snoop:
:dead::dead::dead: what a story

Funnily enough it's always the small niggas that end up being 6'5. Midgets tend to grow when no one expects it. Something to do with summer and shit midgets do in secrecy to have a massive growth spurt. As a former midget i will not reveal the sacred midget summer ritual to grow over summer.

:ulyin::lolbron:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Funnily enough it's always the small niggas that end up being 6'5. Midgets tend to grow when no one expects it. Something to do with summer and shit midgets do in secrecy to have a massive growth spurt. As a former midget i will not reveal the sacred midget summer ritual to grow over summer.

Walle this so true

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sshhh don't reveal our secrets. Us former midgets worked hard to get to the promised land.

:ohdamn:
Doesn't apply to all though some long niggas even grow longer some short niggas even grow shorter ok I mean they stay short LMFAOOO @grow shorter.

Me I grew normal wallahi billahi was always normal in height.

Cityviews

The Prodigy

What’s the secret ,sixr? :lolbron:

Also, as a kid I was kinda super tall, I had to do special excerises so my knees could be normal smh. All the problems of the freakishly tall but didn’t end up freakishly tall. :ivers:

Im beefing these former midgets wallahi , they didn’t go through shit :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending