Why do Americans have their own sports

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
America are isolated when it comes to global sports. It's basically states competing with each other with their own sports.

The Americans play baseball when the whole world plays cricket.

The Americans play the NFL when the whole world plays Rugby.

The Americans play basketball when the whole world plays football (soccer).

Now don't get me wrong. I love fucking basketball and it should stay there but what about the other sports I mentioned? Why are they so isolated when they have some amazing talents to prove they can actually dominate these sports?

I mean the European Americans are the most athletic whites and the African Americans are the most athletic blacks. There is no reason for them to miss out what the rest of the world is playing.

If football (soccer) was very popular in America and each American school did football competitions with each other. They had the American football league similar to the European football league and competed with each other. They would no doubt dominate football. If America switched baseball to cricket then they would dominate cricket. If America switched NFL to Rugby. They would dominate Rugby.

I feel like most of the talents are in America but they are hidden.

I honestly believe Americans are the most athletic nation in the world. The number of freak athletes is astounding. If they combined the athleticism they already have with the requisite training in futbol to develop technique and skills, they would have players that rival or may even surpass guys like Cristiano Ronaldo. A player who is skilled but is a product of intense training.
They love sports that show raw athleticism, American football and basketball. They fall in love with highlight reels. “This player got crossed and dunked on.”

Tukraq

VIP
I honestly believe Americans are the most athletic nation in the world. The number of freak athletes is astounding. If they combined the athleticism they already have with the requisite training in futbol to develop technique and skills, they would have players that rival or may even surpass guys like Cristiano Ronaldo. A player who is skilled but is a product of intense training.
They love sports that show raw athleticism, American football and basketball. They fall in love with highlight reels. “This player got crossed and dunked on.”
exactly they have 6'9 jacked demons who are somehow faster and quicker than the guys 10 inches shorter Ronaldo would be a nobody athletically this is due to AA's actually being bred by slaveowners to be more athletic, too bad soccer is seen as a girly sport here where soccer moms have to pay you to play in the suburbs where these athletes are never found

exactly they have 6'9 jacked demons who are somehow faster and quicker than the guys 10 inches shorter Ronaldo would be a nobody athletically this is due to AA's actually being bred by slaveowners to be more athletic, too bad soccer is seen as a girly sport here where soccer moms have to pay you to play in the suburbs where these athletes are never found
Even the guys around the same height are on another level athletically to Ronaldo.
Odell Beckham, Derrick rose, Russell Westbrook, Saquon Barkley, etc. Too many to name.
Yeah it’s most definitely slavery that brought these athletic freaks. They bred the strongest slaves. Man and women. It was like making Lebron James and Serena Williams have a baby. Just based on those genes alone, that child would grow up to be in the 1 percentile of raw athleticism.
Yeah Americans unfortunately think “soccer is a boring sport” which makes no sense since they like baseball.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Simply put we don't care what the rest of the world is doing.:manny:

Each state is the size of most countries, and tech, entertainment, etc originates here.

Trending