Why do all young women claim to have PTSD and/or depression and/or anxiety these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think females these days are being socialized to pretend to be mentally ill or maybe socialized to actually believe they are mentally ill. There is something very strange going on.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
That shit can't be good for mental health but it doesn't explain why everybody broadcasts their so-called mental illness.

Mental illness had negative connotation to it until very recently and still does its good when people come out and talk about it weather it's real or fake doesn't matter to me really, but social media is to blame for all these young people suffering from old people disease.

Mental illness had negative connotation to it until very recently and still does its good when people come out and talk about it weather it's real or fake doesn't matter to me really, but social media is to blame for all these young people suffering from old people disease.

People self-diagnosing themselves with fake mental illness might be worse than actual mental illness. I see a whole lot of people talking about having mental illness and not very much about overcoming it.

2ol7bf.jpg

More "empowerment," more misery. I'm not sure of the exact mechanics but it the link is very clear.

Look at the "empowered" women and look at the more traditional women. The "empowered" women are miserable. I'm not sure the exact mechanics of how this happens but I can see it all the time.

Also, another thing I'd like to address is this- I think the "empowered" women, who of course are promoted by the media, are shown as being superior to the traditional woman.... however, honestly, I think the traditional woman... it's not just that she is more intelligent but honestly I think she is wiser. She understands that there is a natural order and she is connected with nature. She tends to be closer to God and she understands that there is more than just the material. I love this kind of woman. I can have deep conversations with her and she can have some really deep insight. She's a very deep woman and a very deep thinker.

The "empowered" woman.... she is shallow, she is vain, she superficial... she usually doesn't read books and does stuff like watch reality TV garbage.... and she thinks she is smarter than others and certainly smarter than the traditional women (including her grandma) while she mindlessly parrots how the media has taught her how to think. She is disconnected from nature and tends to be further from God. Her feet are not in the ground and she is rootless. The more awareness arrives in her mind, the more uncomfortable she will become as she will become increasingly aware of how far she is from God, from nature and from being rooted. The traditional woman is deeply rooted. The "empowered" woman ages quicker.

Last edited:
Btw according to stats women generally suffer from depression and negative emotions more then men and tend to be more neurotic. With social media added to the mix it’s a recipe for disaster. Everything skyrocketed

Muji

VIP
Whilst it’s women who are typically diagnosed with depression it is actually men who have almost triple the suicide rates..

What does that tell you? It’s actually men who suffer more from depressive episodes but they are too proud to go ask for help.

As always women continue to be smart and rational whilst coping with toxic masculinity whereas men are the ones who we need to think during the winter months. Wrap up warm men it’s going to get really cold this winter

Whilst it’s women who are typically diagnosed with depression it is actually men who have almost triple the suicide rates..

What does that tell you? It’s actually men who suffer more from depressive episodes but they are too proud to go ask for help.

As always women continue to be smart and rational whilst coping with toxic masculinity whereas men are the ones who we need to think during the winter months. Wrap up warm men it’s going to get really cold this winter

Knowles

"Winter is coming"

Lord Eddard "Ned" Stark.

More women attempt suicide then men actually but men actually use lethal means

VixR

Veritas
I think mental illness and wellbeing is downplayed more than anything else.

You’re both right.

Women recognize and ask for help more relative to men, but not always. They attempt more bc they don’t employ surefire, messy methods.

Men don’t tend to reach out and they use more lethal, messy methods, like a gun.

I think mental illness and wellbeing is downplayed more than anything else.

You’re both right.

Women recognize and ask for help more relative to men, but not always. They attempt more bc they don’t employ surefire, messy methods.

Men don’t tend to reach out and they use more lethal, messy methods, like a gun.
Men don’t have negative emotion as much as women more women suffer from depression and anxiety. Men are more likely to be alcoholics or drug addicts then women statistically speaking

VixR

Veritas
Men don’t have negative emotion as much as women more women suffer from depression and anxiety. Men are more likely to be alcoholics or drug addicts then women statistically speaking
Well, the stats are higher for women, but they’re far more likely to gain help for their depression and anxiety, and admit something is wrong, even in something as informal as a survey. Women are more heavily responsible for the care of others and have multiple streams of stresses compared to men. Men don’t often report and don’t often seek help, even though their levels of sucidical ideation (and subsequent death) are higher than women’s. Bringing awareness instead of telling them to “man up” will help them.

It’s actually women that use drugs and pills as a means to commit suicide. They prefer to die in a way that preserves their outer appearance and isn’t messy.

Muji

VIP

Although women are the ones who do not have Male privelege, have to give birth and have blood trickling down their cervix every month, it’s actually men who are running around crying and listening to Jordan Peterson to get themselves through.

We all know who the weaker sex is and it’s the tiny underdeveloped chimp with a worm dangling around his legs who seems to think he is the king of the jungle. Wrap up tightly men, we wouldn’t want to lose any more of you hideous creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts