Why do abdis get bald at a young age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Although I got my hair Alhamdulilah theres no problem with having a bidaar, just rock it grow a big fat beard start gyming and your sorted.

The somalis with thick hair like me don't lose it easily. I have afro hair my dad and twin have really soft hair. My dad probably lost his hairline in his 20s.

if that's the case the we should have facial hair at a young age like the arabs, but we don't get facial hair until like the mid 20s (fully grown btw)
south asians have low T and have lots of hair so do cadaans. the link btwn bidaar and T levels is stronger.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
if that's the case the we should have facial hair at a young age like the arabs, but we don't get facial hair until like the mid 20s (fully grown btw)
That's a blessing otherwise we would be looking like chewbacca like those arabs.
solo-chewbacca-main_80768fa8.jpeg

Too much testosterone. Look it up.
We dont have much testorone, but we more tgan asians. we end up growing beards at the age of 25, why asains have hair is the catagen phase is more longer than average non asain males is 5 years, but Asians are 7-9 years.

People who more under risk in this phase are caucasian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending