Why divorce rate have skyrocketed?

Have you guys wondered why more and more Somalis are divorcing? Waagi hore it wasn't common for Somalis to divorce. The only thing that have changed is that Somalis have stopped marrying their cousins nowadays.

Walaaloyaal if you wanna have a good and long marriage marry your cousin it's that easy :samwelcome:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Have you guys wondered why more and more Somalis are divorcing? Waagi hore it wasn't common for Somalis to divorce. The only thing that have changed is that Somalis have stopped marrying their cousins nowadays.

Walaaloyaal if you wanna have a good and long marriage marry your cousin it's that easy :samwelcome:
Your kids will be ugly asf, while others diversify their genes and marry further clans and have healthy beautiful children.

I hope they blame you when they end up with down syndrome and that sad look.

:mindblown: :kodaksmiley:

Your kids will be ugly asf, while others diversify their genes and marry further clans and have healthy beautiful children.

I hope they blame you when they end up with down syndrome and that sad look.

:mindblown: :kodaksmiley:
Why does it matter if you're ugly? As a Somali you can always get a arranged marriage no matter how ugly you're :mjohreally:

@Captain Hoyada don't cry when your ajinabi wife leave you:lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well..in the old days, cousin marriages guaranteed that Divorces never happen. The idea was you cannot mistreat your cousin female or shame her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think what Somalis & Somalia is losing is that an unadultarated Imaan in Diinta Islamka, we are like the Pakistani, at least we used to be. Our Deen was legendary, even in London, a Bus Driver gel giire stopped his bus route, amidst complaining civilian bus riders, to pray Salat. It made the local news. Tell me if u will see something like that in Somalia today? Sometimes i look at the Somalia social media with the Fob tight jeans & high faluuting xaliimos and think they are in Minneapolis.

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
Because it's normalized now so you won't be seen as an outlier if you divorce. Better to divorce imo than raise children in a toxic environment.

Both huuno the west Somalis have brought their ugly culture to somalia. They should be punished ngl:wow:
Well there are a lot of reasons. People don’t properly vet their partners before marriage, or think they’ll change once they get married.

But divorce is better than raising kids in a toxic environment.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

we need to re introduce cousin marriage but niggas must marry one women from a different tribe or ethnicity inorder to make the marriage halal

mrlog

VIP
I think what Somalis & Somalia is losing is that an unadultarated Imaan in Diinta Islamka, we are like the Pakistani, at least we used to be. Our Deen was legendary, even in London, a Bus Driver gel giire stop complaining civilian on his route to pray Salat. It made the local news. Tell me if u will see something like that in Somalia today? Sometimes i look at the Somalia social media with the Fob tight jeans & high faluuting xaliimos and think they are in Minneapolis.

walaalo since your bout with Corona your posts have become gibberish to say the least.
You said and I quote “a Bus Driver gel giire stop complaining civilian on his route to pray Salat.”
what the heck does this mean?
:dwill:
your posts used to be a thing of beauty.
iminka you post like @Garen incapacitated with bahashii kululeyd

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
walaalo since your bout with Corona your posts have become gibberish to say the least.
You said and I quote “a Bus Driver gel giire stop complaining civilian on his route to pray Salat.”

"even in London, a Bus Driver gel giire stopped his bus route, amidst complaining civilian bus riders, to pray Salat. "

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@NotMyL come speak to your inaa adeer please

Trending

Latest posts