Why didn't the Islamic conquest reach East Africa

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The best part is still to come I have proof of Ummayads conquering Mogadishu

CaliTedesse

VIP
The average North Sudani doesnt even look like an "Arab" we still retain our black skin and cushitic features. If Arabs raped North Sudanis on mass then I'm pretty sure we would look like Egyptians and other North Africans per say
Do you mean the Beja then yes my brother, but seriously didn't they invade North Sudan, not saying raped the people or intermixed with them a lot just invaded and administrated it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes in the past we were seen as one people.
also its becouse ethiopia surrounded somalia therefore an attack on somalia would mean an attack on ethiopia and the prophet forbade that

thier is a quran and hadith about not invading the ethiopians becouse of them saving the muslims from persecution and extinction at the hands of the pagan arabs

here it is sahib
1585146200660.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
also its becouse ethiopia surrounded somalia therefore an attack on somalia would mean an attack on ethiopia and the prophet forbade that

thier is a quran and hadith about not invading the ethiopians becouse of them saving the muslims from persecution and extinction at the hands of the pagan arabs

here it is sahib
View attachment 100695
Abyssinian with short legs uhm they mean Amhara kkkkkkkkkkk. Somalia didnt exist back then akhi, they meant us all.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So they just took the swahili coast? Mogadishu, Kismayo Mombasa etc I doubt they went inland
Alhamdullilah we felt a bit of the Empire too, this is why Mogadishan people remain most ilbax while rest of us are pretty backwards. Had we only been under their administration for centuries.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Alhamdullilah we felt a bit of the Empire too, this is why Mogadishan people remain most ilbax while rest of us are pretty backwards. Had we only been only been under their administration for centuries.
Not suprised tbh since they most likely did a lot of trade, they were highly aware of where we were. Mogadishu was probably a well understood area to them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So they just took the swahili coast? Mogadishu, Kismayo Mombasa etc I doubt they went inland
nah sahib the sultanate of mogadishu still ruled and so did the adal i doubt they had any governance but rather sought payment since they were the khlifa of the muslim world this was common somalis allways paid money or homage to the caliphs even during the times of the ottoman empire

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
nah sahib the sultanate of mogadishu still ruled and so did the adal i doubt they had any governance but rather sought payment since they were the khlifa of the muslim world this was common somalis allways paid money to the caliphs even during the times of the ottoman empire
Real question is, was Mogadishu muslim yet??

CaliTedesse

VIP
nah sahib the sultanate of mogadishu still ruled and so did the adal i doubt they had any governance but rather sought payment since they were the khlifa of the muslim world this was common somalis allways paid money or homage to the caliphs even during the times of the ottoman empire
Mogadishu Sultanate didn't exist back then sxb.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That goes both ways. It also means if the kuffar break their word, then it's on.

Either way I think the horn is counted in that hadith. So we won't be conquered fully. If you count colonialism, well then Ethiopia lost some lands for a period aswell, but the whole horn was freed completely. Only Palestine remains colonised till this day.

:trumpsmirk:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Mogadishu Sultanate didn't exist back then sxb.
your source mentions the mogadishu sultanate suggesting the arabs conquered and ruled which is false they more or less had some power as they were the muslim khilafa at the time and the somali dynasties paid homage and payment to the khilafa this was expected

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

here it is sahib
View attachment 100695
Short legs. Wow the narrator really stuck it on our neighbours.

:damn:

The Muslims weren't just invading everyone, they were going against the two super powers of that time (due to a variety of reasons) ,The Byzantine Empire, AKA the Eastern Roman Empire and the Sasanian Empire, all the lands the Muslim took were under the control of these 2 empires.
Byzantine_and_Sassanid_Empires_in_600_CE.png

Trending