Why did they allow Asians into the Somalis in Tech group?!

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yeah, I speak and write more Japanese than Somali. I am a descendant of the minamoto clan's Uda Genji subclan through my mother. My maternal grandfather also had links to one of the Genji(Minamoto) clans. I visit them every other summer. My father is a Mechanical Engineer from K5 originally Alleybaday, Somalia. I speak a decent amount of Somali and I am still improving. I consider myself Somali but I make sure not to forget that I am also Japanese. My Somali features are slightly recognizable but for the most part I look nothing like an asian except for my wavy hair. Alhamudidlah, my mother converted before I was born so they made sure I was brought up with Islam.

Say wallahi you are half japanese

Yeah, I speak and write more Japanese than Somali. I am a descendant of the minamoto clan's Uda Genji subclan through my mother. My maternal grandfather also had links to one of the Genji(Minamoto) clans. I visit them every other summer. My father is a Mechanical Engineer from K5 originally Alleybaday, Somalia. I speak a decent amount of Somali and I am still improving. I consider myself Somali but I make sure not to forget that I am also Japanese. My Somali features are slightly recognizable but for the most part I look nothing like an asian except for my wavy hair. Alhamudidlah, my mother converted before I was born so they made sure I was brought up with Islam.
agah eega ogaden and japanese offspring yaa waxan soo qoray? I have seen it all.

Yeah bro but people are sometimes xenephobic towards Eastern Asians for no reason. My father is from a border town in northern Somalia while my mother is from Fukushima or 福島市.
Can you watch anime without subtitles.

Do you look Somali or are you more Jappense shifted like the half Somali Jpop artist on Tiktok?

If the event was hosted by google then they can’t gate keep who attends but I agree that they should showcase Somali startups.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Go into business or something else if you're going to cry "RaCiSm" about an Asian dominated field. Asians look down on anyone who isn't performing well, and in tech the lower "customer support/recruiting" positions are not popular among SWE's which a majority of Asians make up of. Stop hating on Asians because they are hutsling and maybe preach it in your Seattle-Somali community. I'm half Japanese for everyone who thinks I'm defending without reason.
Anime faraxs claiming half Japanese… sheekada ii wad saxib :farmajoyaab::reallymaury:

Sky

hahey
What does that mean? Do you look white or something since you said you don't look Asian?

It's hard to explain but here's a visual representation of what I look like. Just imagine her but as a man.

Screenshot 2022-11-21 161425.jpg

Can you watch anime without subtitles.

Do you look Somali or are you more Jappense shifted like the half Somali Jpop artist on Tiktok?

Yeah, I have never used subtitles for any Japanese related shows. My features stick out but most mixed Somali kids could pass for their other half. I could pass for Japanese any day but I'm also sometimes noticed as Somali sine my features are slightly noticeable.

Sky

hahey
aren't minamoto part of the imperial house of japan, so is your mother regarded as royalty in japan?
Minamoto or the Genjis are a large clan consisting of multiple sub branches. Some of the Minamoto members were so landheer they they founded sub branches. Although we are not in direct line of succession we descend from the 59th Emperor of Japan Uda Genji. Descendents of Uda ruled Kyoyto and some even founded the Sasaki Clan.

Lets just tell the truth, the second people try to think theyre black, theyre brain malfunctions and they clearly know they arent, so they start to not know where to gatekeep anymore

It's hard to explain but here's a visual representation of what I look like. Just imagine her but as a man.

View attachment 243723

Yeah, I have never used subtitles for any Japanese related shows. My features stick out but most mixed Somali kids could pass for their other half. I could pass for Japanese any day but I'm also sometimes noticed as Somali sine my features are slightly noticeable.
No offence dude but your claim would be more believable if you didn’t claim the Japanese equivalent of Ahl-Al Bayt.:mjlol:

Sky

hahey
No offence dude but your claim would be more believable if you didn’t claim the Japanese equivalent of Ahl-Al Bayt.:mjlol:
As I have said before I'm related through my mother and even if I was to be to be considered for succession there would be thousands before me. My mother doesn't care So I never bothered to meet them. Think of the Genji clans as multiple sub branches with only one of them holding the right to become Emperor. There also thousands of Uda Genji members most of them belonging mainly to the Sasaki branch in the US after the World War. I even heard from my mom that the head of Sasaki branch is a non-Japanese. What I'm trying to to say is your surface level understanding of clans is blocking you from realizing that not everyone has to live the royal family especially since most despise it. However, things would've been different had the royal family still been in power.

View attachment 243723

You should hit the Jpop tiktok ting up & form your own laf. Yk how's there's Gibil Cad & Gibil Madow in banadir? Y'all can be Gibil Indhoyar in a few centuries if you make the move. :oh6b81q:

As I have said before I'm related through my mother and even if I was to be to be considered for succession there would be thousands before me. My mother doesn't care So I never bothered to meet them. Think of the Genji clans as multiple sub branches with only one of them holding the right to become Emperor. There also thousands of Uda Genji members most of them belonging mainly to the Sasaki branch in the US after the World War. I even heard from my mom that the head of Sasaki branch is a non-Japanese. What I'm trying to to say is your surface level understanding of clans is blocking you from realizing that not everyone has to live the royal family especially since most despise it. However, things would've been different had the royal family still been in power.

my uncle is a brain surgeon in Italy married to an Italian noble-women lol. Wllhi it’s true but no one on here would believe it.

Trending