Why did they allow Asians into the Somalis in Tech group?!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was going to mention this earlier but forgot. Why are there asians all up in the somalis in tech meeting/event?

Asians have so much support in these fields from their own but somalis are dumb! They even had one promoting his company, uff! We should be promoting somali start ups not asian! They treat black people, yes somalis included, so badly here in the US tech field and call us “diversity hires” but somalis inviting them to groups for us!

:camby:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m looking back at older stuff and I’m seeing white people too. Is our community good?
We got Google to host and now it’s open for everyone
:what1:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somalis should definitely network with shisheeyes, this is a field somalis have discovered quite recently. If used properly, outside help can help somalis tremendously.

I was going to mention this earlier but forgot. Why are there asians all up in the somalis in tech meeting/event?

Asians have so much support in these fields from their own but somalis are dumb! They even had one promoting his company, uff! We should be promoting somali start ups not asian! They treat black people, yes somalis included, so badly here in the US tech field and call us “diversity hires” but somalis inviting them to groups for us!

:camby:
good this will allow competition, somalis need to step up their game

Sky

hahey
Go into business or something else if you're going to cry "RaCiSm" about an Asian dominated field. Asians look down on anyone who isn't performing well, and in tech the lower "customer support/recruiting" positions are not popular among SWE's which a majority of Asians make up of. Stop hating on Asians because they are hutsling and maybe preach it in your Seattle-Somali community. I'm half Japanese for everyone who thinks I'm defending without reason.

Go into business or something else if you're going to cry "RaCiSm" about an Asian dominated field. Asians look down on anyone who isn't performing well, and in tech the lower "customer support/recruiting" positions are not popular among SWE's which a majority of Asians make up of. Stop hating on Asians because they are hutsling and maybe preach it in your Seattle-Somali community. I'm half Japanese for everyone who thinks I'm defending without reason.
These blm halimos all they do is whine all day and cry. They seem so racist to other communities. I want all blm halimos shipped back to Somalia for dhaqan celis.

Sky

hahey
You're a weird recluse guy seek help we need a variety of people who are experts in these fields to contribute. Man, some of you people probably are loners and have no friends. And you talk like 4chan incels

Arabs weren't even mentioned in the post. They're bots programmed to comment this under every post.

:wow:

I'm half Japanese for everyone who thinks I'm defending without reason.
I don't see a problem really just fake outrage from people who aren't even involved with in those industries and are you really half japanese or are you just capping?
1668976253940.png

Last edited:

Sky

hahey
I don't see a problem really just fake outrage from people who aren't even involved with in those industries and are you really half japanese or are you just capping?
View attachment 243665
Yeah bro but people are sometimes xenephobic towards Eastern Asians for no reason. My father is from a border town in northern Somalia while my mother is from Fukushima or 福島市.

Yeah bro but people are sometimes xenephobic towards Eastern Asians for no reason. My father is from a border town in northern Somalia while my mother is from Fukushima or 福島市.
Yeah personally I don't get the hate east Asian get within somali Communities. Personally I have only had positive experiences with Asians and I don't get the hate since most of us don't even interact with them like that to even be in a position to hate them.

Garaad diinle

 
Wait wait wait where were you hiding all this time? I like how you casually dropt that you're half japanese without elaborating or anything. Dude tell me about yourself do you speak japanese. Do you know how to read and write in japanese. How is your relationship with your japanese side do you visit them or have you ever visited japan. How about your somali side what do you know about it. Can you speak somali? Do you see your self as somali or japanese. Do you look recognizably somali or completely ambiguous? Are you muslim?

Wait wait wait where were you hiding all this time? I like how you casually dropt that you're half japanese without elaborating or anything. Dude tell me about yourself do you speak japanese. Do you know how to read and write in japanese. How is your relationship with your japanese side do you visit them or have you ever visited japan. How about your somali side what do you know about it. Can you speak somali? Do you see your self as somali or japanese. Do you look recognizably somali or completely ambiguous? Are you muslim?
Warya relax your going to scare the Japanese out of him 🤣

Reborn
Can you share more details about this event?

Which organisation was it?

Was it the Somalis in Tech organisation?

Trending

Latest posts