Why cant Farmajo build Somalia like Ruanda's Kagame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Hey look it's Teeri Beta. The KDF garac from the refugee camp in Kenya. I haven't heard from you these days. Jaalle Farmaajo is indeed smarter than Paul Kagame. After all he's an professor. His IQ is mashallah. My adeer didn't screw up the nation. You snakes screwed up the nation alongside rebels.

Whenever us Marehan Ugaases get power we build law and order etc. Only booons are you fam.

Yeah you KDF slaves are really the suicide bombers didn't you forget you doqons allied with Al Kabob? And deegans you guys have are in DDSI and NFD. Gedo is the Green Valley of Jubaland. And as for Cabudwaaq it's doing better than Jijiga. Only terrorists are from you guys. We brought law and order to Jubaland our mammul. You SPM fools were with Hawiye in the first place. Why you gotta lie? By the way we still own our glorious city Kismayo.
Sheikh Vs Teeri funniest shit wallah .
I'm dying here is:chrisfreshhah::russ::damn:
:dead::deadmanny::deadosama:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
or we can just go our serpate ways, why does d block have to wait for hawiye to fix up, puntland can go and so can jubbaland , become our onw nations, if tny singapore with no resources adn 1 third the size of london with 5 million has a GDP bigger than whole east africa including sudan combined,

ethiopia waa 70 odd billion, Singapore waa 330 billion dollars, they got no oil and their land is msaller than xamar (london is 1600 sq kilometres, Singapore waa around 600 and artificial created 150 sq km on top from the sea/ocean,

insha Allah if i ever become the president of jubbaland and i do have the PhD, my aim is to negotiate Jubaland out of this shit hole called somali aor demand the cpaital is moved

i am sick and tired of being arrested in development by a race that bombs xamar every 3 days,

i want to build train tracks with DDSi and Kenya to supply my goods, i want a manufacturing sector that dominates africa, and i will not achieve it if xamar is still capital,

i know exatcly how i would raise the support to leave this shit hole, i will demand an Ogaden is made presdeint, if a llangaab like murursade can become prime minister and marehaan can be president, why not us, there is more ogaden than marehans in somalia, we live in bay/bakool/jubbaland and since they will say Ogaden has DDSI and NFD, i will use that to gain support to get out of this sinking hole,

mark my words, the next hardline Ogaden like me leading jubbaland will demand the capital is moved, and an Ogaden is president, if they say no we will make moves to leave this fake nation a,

ideally i want to leave a, jubbaalnd has rivers, green land, port, amble farm land, links with or borders with kenya/ethiopia, i dont need somalia unlike other somalia regions,

insha Allah wait till i become president, i will be called the man who killed somalia,

i will also give all langaabs two options, get out of jubbaland or be killed,

how can a small fishing company from spain make more money from our ocean space than the federal government?

this country was never meant to exist, let somaliland go, let my jubbaland go,

puntlanders, if yuo love hawiye so much, stay with them and create a union, but my advise is keep the capital,
Granted your spelling has gotten a lot better maybe you got an iPhone now and you used your monkey ilkadheer brain to learn about spell check anyhow PhDs bought in a back alley in Hyderabad don’t count ilkadheer semi oromo are only good for doing dhaanto and milking cows and selling it in Kismayo markets you lot don’t even make good soldiers as your too dumb to follow military instructions there’s a reason MJ or MX always get one of the top positions in Somali government population has something to do with it but the most important part is ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending