Why cant Farmajo build Somalia like Ruanda's Kagame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis inhabit the worst part of Africa.

Shitty desert and hot the whole year.

A green and temperate (due to elevation) country like Rwanda is much more livable than Somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Calm down. Don't bring up the Darod card as if the people most hateful towards me are not Darods.
PL fiercely backs federalism so it is not suitable to have the capital in their turf.
Not to mention Puntland functioning as a different country
Does it really matter if we fiercely back FEDERALISM or not. It's Marehans that have a problem with Majeerteen having the capital city. Wallahi I have no problem with Marehans getting the capital city... But your region is very close to the border plus Wh2us and Rahanwayns surround your land.

Does it really matter if we fiercely back FEDERALISM or not. It's Marehans that have a problem with Majeerteen having the capital city. Wallahi I have no problem with Marehans getting the capital city... But your region is very close to the border plus Wh2us and Rahanwayns surround your land.
There is no political love between us. Your people do not want us to run Kismayo, forget the capital. We don't like on a social scale down in K-City the feeling is mutual.

PL doesn't function as a different country. We just don't want Mogadishu (Wh2u territory) to dictate us what to do. That's all. I say Let's build a new capital city in Sanaag. Warsangali areas.

la illah illa allah, we happily decline....

how long you figure till they pull this stunt on my ppl:dead:
immigration.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
There is no political love between us. Your people do not want us to run Kismayo, forget the capital. We don't like on a social scale down in K-City the feeling is mutual.
So that means you prefer Wh2us over us?! Wh2us Mercilessly killed 10s of thousands of Marehans during the civil war and they're still displacing Marehans in Galgaduud. Think again genius.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
la illah illa allah, we happily decline....

how long you figure till they pull this stunt on my ppl:dead:
immigration.jpg
Warsangali areas are poverty-stricken areas and they're suffering from the effects of being extremely poor. Your fortunes will turn around quickly if you get the capital city. You'll be rich and heavyweights in political landscape like the Abgaal niggaz.

Warsangali areas are poverty-stricken areas and they're suffering from the effects of being extremely poor. Your fortunes will turn around quickly if you get the capital city. You'll be rich and heavyweights in political landscape like the Abgaal niggaz.

at the cost of being langaab in my own state riddled with bars night clubs churches and what have you.
:nahgirl:

besides we arn't starving, we have the sea.. just our infrastructure is underdeveloped.

So that means you prefer Wh2us over us?! Wh2us Mercilessly killed 10s of thousands of Marehans during the civil war and they're still displacing Marehans in Galgaduud. Think again genius.
Stop crying. Xamar is currently the most multi clan place in Somalia so therefore it is more suitable than somewhere like Qardho or Baardheere both are tribal territories and more tribal than Xama

Abgaal are not as rich as HGs. Their areas of Xamar see less development than HG parts.
Drive through Jidka 30ka Degmaea Hodan you see the HG parts full of people but as you enter Degmada Huriwaa on the same road it looks like a ghost town compared to balaag sii or baar ubax @TekNiKo

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Abgaal are not as rich as HGs. Their areas of Xamar see less development than HG parts.
Drive through Jidka 30ka Degmaea Hodan you see the HG parts full of people but as you enter Degmada Huriwaa on the same road it looks like a ghost town compared to balaag sii or baar ubax @TekNiKo
You posted two conflicting opinions in three minutes lol earlier you said Xamar is the most diverse city and now you're saying HG parts are richer than Abgaal districts lol Which means HG and Abgaal control the capital.
Mogadishu is surrounded and controlled by wh2us get that through your head. It's a tribal territory.

You posted two conflicting opinions in three minutes lol earlier you said Xamar is the most diverse city and now you're saying HG parts are richer than Abgaal districts lol Which means HG and Abgaal control the capital.
Mogadishu is surrounded and controlled by wh2us get that through your head. It's a tribal territory.
Xamar is tribal territory I am not denying it. But it is the least tribal place in the Somali Peninsula in terms of demographics

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Xamar is tribal territory I am not denying it. But it is the least tribal place in the Somali Peninsula in terms of demographics
How about if we move the capital to a Darood dominated city. Pick one. A Darood city that isn't close to the border.

Farm

VIP
How about we don’t move the capital to PL... we don’t want a demographic change on our own land and the more you know who come the more bombs follow. Who2s can keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending