Why Canadian Somali gangbangers don't invest their lucrative earnings

I used to make 8k/day everyday. 270k/month. Spent 10k/month, the rest of the money i sent to Somalia. Paid random africans 300$ to send 1500$ to my adeer. I sent 225k/month. When i was caught, i simply escaped. And all of my money is in Africa HAHA. Hooyadiin ziilkeed kkkk

I did this for 6 years, abti thats 16 million! I have 2 hotels, 5 mansions, massive farms. I’m also starting my very own clothing company in Somalia. I’m going to hire Xalimos (models). Visionary Santiago baby, i will be Somalias very own Ralph Lauren.
Was this in Canada you got caught?

Our drug dealers are no different to our business tycoons back home, ZERO VISION and no business acumen.

At least our business tycoons have an excuse, they were largely an ignorant bare footed naked destitute nomads who got lucky with no formal education.

In Somalia the Hormuud/Dahabshiil buildings don't even have parking for there employees, they don't even invest in paving the small road adjacent to their buildings or even there front-porch.

Mind you both these businesses including those that own Daalo/Jubba, if they had any vision could be running our entire country for the foreseeable future and make far more money through monopoly, but of course when you have no vision you let others run it for you (Khaleeji country)

In the case of Daalo/Jubba they didn't even have the business acumen to invest and get better planes, this disease is common with Somali's, a strong aversion to investment that doesn't yield immediate returns.

Now both industries are going out of business due to carriers from Turkey/Qatar/UAE and even Ethiopia while they wail in lamentation talking about Somalinimo after several decades of poor services, zero investments while risking the lives of there compatriots.

Forget the drug dealers and tycoons, you see the same disease in the average Somali in the diaspora when it comes to marriage.

A first generation bare footed poverty stricken immigrant with ZERO assets to his name forking out 15-30k in a single evening only to hand that money over to a Pakistani or Arab third generation immigrant who will use that money to buy his 3th or 4th property.

Building his extensive asset portfolio on your blood, sweat and tears with a 30 year head start on you! regularly taking vacations to his stable home country which you also vacation too since your own country is a sh** hole.

When it comes to wealth preservation, growing assets or investments, we are among the worst people on this earth.

There is no need to look down on drug dealers and there ill-gotten haram gains, the vast majority of us are no better.

When you lack internal satisfication, you become a pathetic lowly consumer and an ardent materialist with zero vision and business acumen.

Last edited:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Jewelry protects against inflation and it's a lot easier form to hold your ill gotten loot.

Laundering your money can cost up to a third of the value and there's a risk it could open you up to investigations since the more running parts the likely it'll come crashing down.

Those in that life are only interested in fast short term gains and if they had any sense at all they wouldn't be in that world so how do you expect them to think ahead?

Watch Ozarks and in crypto currencies like Bitcoins. Thank me later.

:ehh:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Our drug dealers are no different to our business tycoons back home, ZERO VISION and no business acumen.

At least our business tycoons have an excuse, they were largely an ignorant bare footed naked destitute nomads who got lucky with no formal education.

In Somalia the Hormuud/Dahabshiil buildings don't even have parking for there employees, they don't even invest in paving the small road adjacent to their buildings or even there front-porch.

Mind you both these businesses including those that own Daalo/Jubba, if they had any vision could be running our entire country for the foreseeable future and make far more money through monopoly, but of course when you have no vision you let others run it for you (Khaleeji country)

In the case of Daalo/Jubba they didn't even have the business acumen to invest and get better planes, this disease is common with Somali's, a strong aversion to investment that doesn't yield immediate returns.

Now both industries are going out of business due to carriers from Turkey/Qatar/UAE and even Ethiopia while they wail in lamentation talking about Somalinimo after several decades of poor services, zero investments while risking the lives of there compatriots.

Forget the drug dealers and tycoons, you see the same disease in the average Somali in the diaspora when it comes to marriage.

A first generation bare footed poverty stricken immigrant with ZERO assets to his name forking out 15-30k in a single evening only to hand that money over to a Pakistani or Arab third generation immigrant who will use that money to buy his 3th or 4th property.

Building his extensive asset portfolio on your blood, sweat and tears with a 30 year head start on you! regularly taking vacations to his stable home country which you also vacation too since your own country is a sh** hole.

When it comes to wealth preservation, growing assets or investments, we are among the worst people on this earth.

There is no need to look down on drug dealers and there ill-gotten haram gains, the vast majority of us are no better.

When you lack internal satisfication, you become a pathetic lowly consumer and an ardent materialist with zero vision and business acumen.

Hardly any visionaries in Somalia, walaa xowla walaa quuwata. Copy copy copy. Lets change the name from Somalia to copyland?

A good example is a xaafad called new Hargeisa. Now we have new garoowe new kismaayo wtf kkkk new new new. Copy copy copy. Zero shame.

Last time i visited i was wondering how come an entire country doesnt have a nice furniture company? Zero, all imported from Turkey etc. And when i’ll start one they’ll try to copy.

Hardly any visionaries in Somalia, walaa xowla walaa quuwata. Copy copy copy. Lets change the name from Somalia to copyland?

A good example is a xaafad called new Hargeisa. Now we have new garoowe new kismaayo wtf kkkk new new new. Copy copy copy. Zero shame.

Last time i visited i was wondering how come an entire country doesnt have a nice furniture company? Zero, all imported from Turkey etc. And when i’ll start one they’ll try to copy.
Somalis really confuse me with this. Every fucking building is a cafe, restaurant and hotel.

Do those niggas build anything else?

I honestly understand why some Politicians look at them and say “Yup, Imma steal from these niggas”

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
No
Somalis really confuse me with this. Every fucking building is a cafe, restaurant and hotel.

Do those niggas build anything else?

I honestly understand why some Politicians look at them and say “Yup, Imma steal from these niggas”

Trust sxb if you start a furniture company, you’ll get filthy rich.

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
Thing is haram money has no baraqah, its value wont feel enough to these gangisters, although they could really b smart and invest in Somalia would we want our country being built from haram money?

Trending