Why Canadian Somali gangbangers don't invest their lucrative earnings

This analysis was done by one of the greatest poster here. A very knowledgable guy. @jugjugwacwac

What does the average drug dealer in Toronto make after expenses? Example: Re-up, turnup and takeout food?

In Toronto they can make decent money, but the real money is out West. Over there a small timer can easily make 500-1000 dollars a day minus re-up money. Most blow through their money on girls, clothes and liqour just as fast as they got it. Only the smart ones are doing very serious saving. Mid-level and higher level Somali drug dealers are easily looking at 5 thousand to 10 thousand a day.

•What is this "I got shooters" phenomenom? How are the shooters compensated for their efforts? Are they given benefits? Is the compensation broken down into shares from sales or do they just see an intrinsic value in having the name "Shooter"?

The shooters are taken care of by the 'gang', but most of the time they don't need anyone to take care of them. They trap (sell drugs) themselves, and also hit licks (robberies of other drug dealers) that can get them 30 to 100 thousand a lick. A lot of the Somali on Somali murders is over robberies of large sums of money.

•Do Somali gangs launder money? Do they open business and migrate out of that lifestyle like Vietnamese and Chinese gangsters who own business now and even develop homes?

A very small percentage of the top level guys are this smart and actually make it out. Some are killed right before they can actualize any of their plans. The vast majority though don't think beyond the day. Low IQ plus drugs, what can u expect.

•Why don't somali gangsters launder money? Why have they missed this crucial step in building equity?

Once again low IQ, low future time orientation.

•What is the life cycle of a Somali gang? Do they faction into smaller groups?
Predictably yes, they're Somali after all. They have no structure. Each Somali kid might be in the gang but he's not really loyal to anyone nor does he really answer to anyone. It's utter chaos. The most miskeen seeming kid can kill u in your sleep over your chain and your 40 thousand dollar stash. There's no hierarchy and allegiances are constantly shifting which causes splintering off into smaller groups who want to kill each other.

•Why do they attempt to flee the country and head to Somalia after killing someone?

Well, why wouldn't they? Isn't that perfectly logical?

•Last but not least, how do they overlords Micro manage the small timers? Since employees are always drug and high off drugs, how do the gangs managers maintain the vision of the gang if everyone is high and drunk all the time?

It's very had to manage a Somali gang since there is little to no formal structure, and any of the kids is capable of killing even the top guys on a whim. And you're right they are constantly drugged up so they're practically zombies. As for vision, there is no vision. The top guys, if their smart, just want to make as much money as they can and then find a way out. The rest are just low IQ zombies who live for today and want to kill the 'ops' (enemies) to increase their 'clout' (street cred). There are guys who literally lament not having caught a body yet, and complain to their boys akin to how someone complains about not finishing school lol.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I used to be a drug dealer, i sent 3 million dollars back home kkkkkkk. These damn low iq donkeys spend their money on hoes and shitty chains

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Jewelry protects against inflation and it's a lot easier form to hold your ill gotten loot.

Laundering your money can cost up to a third of the value and there's a risk it could open you up to investigations since the more running parts the likely it'll come crashing down.

Those in that life are only interested in fast short term gains and if they had any sense at all they wouldn't be in that world so how do you expect them to think ahead?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When a drug dealer says they going out west for "work" :francis:
v536iUT1hPMLDy7cUuDa05U57ixbXZcBg6PTdxX54oQ.png

This is dumb. The average gang banger is thinking about short term, easy money. Shaaqo aad iis gilisey with all this talk about after expenses, making investments iyo equity building.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I used to make 8k/day everyday. 270k/month. Spent 10k/month, the rest of the money i sent to Somalia. Paid random africans 300$ to send 1500$ to my adeer. I sent 225k/month. When i was caught, i simply escaped. And all of my money is in Africa HAHA. Hooyadiin ziilkeed kkkk

I did this for 6 years, abti thats 16 million! I have 2 hotels, 5 mansions, massive farms. I’m also starting my very own clothing company in Somalia. I’m going to hire Xalimos (models). Visionary Santiago baby, i will be Somalias very own Ralph Lauren.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ninyahow @Santiago If u wanna make real money I got cousins up in eyl they rob US cargo ships and make 3M off of each run problem is they have to give 1M to police chief so they don't get thrown in jail

When I was 14 I almost went on a heist with them but my hooyo caught me taking the AK and beat me up to bloody pulp kkkkkk I would've came back to the west with 1M richest 14yr old in Canada :francis:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
What are you talking about? I invested my drug money but since it was wrongly obtained my investment fell apart. I sent it back home to build schools and mosques but I think they used it to fund a counterfeit money machine.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Ninyahow @Santiago If u wanna make real money I got cousins up in eyl they rob US cargo ships and make 3M off of each run problem is they have to give 1M to police chief so they don't get thrown in jail

When I was 14 I almost went on a heist with them but my hooyo caught me taking the AK and beat me up to bloody pulp kkkkkk I would've came back to the west with 1M richest 14yr old in Canada :francis:
I’m dying from reading this

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran

Bro i’m lying never seen drugs in my life kkkkk

Warya the foot soldiers never made more than 40k. The attackers who captured the ship were mostly paid between 80-100k and the rest went to the financiers who mostly borrowed everything on credit to fund the mission.

These guys in Puntland were business minded wallahi. They even had a cook on board the captured ships who made them canjeero and maraq. The bucaneers also received their daily khat everyday.

Majority of the guys lost all the gains during the puntland piracy era. The luckiest ones built homes and a certain few came to the west.

The Puntland government was also getting a percentage of the cuts but this all changed when Farole came to power and brought in Saracen. The UAE government invested almost $10 million dollars to protect its interests in the region.

Eyl, Haradhere and Hobyo were the major hotspots between 2008-2010.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Warya the foot soldiers never made more than 40k. The attackers who captured the ship were mostly paid between 80-100k and the rest went to the financiers who mostly borrowed everything on credit to fund the mission.

These guys in Puntland were business minded wallahi. They even had a cook on board the captured ships who made them canjeero and maraq. The bucaneers also received their daily khat everyday.

Majority of the guys lost all the gains during the puntland piracy era. The luckiest ones built homes and a certain few came to the west.
f*ck u lier!!!! My cousins would attack in small groups and hold cadaan people ransom 1M each hostage ask any reer eyl back in the day young niggas would make guap off of it

Trending