Why blind "unionists" are the Problem of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
New dastuur that includes an article that claims Somaliweyn as part of Somalia and every new leader must swear to do anything in his/her power to further the cause while holding the Quran in their hand. Every six months the leader (President) must hold a press conferense and parliamentary inquiry where he/she must answer and explain what his/hers administration has done to further the cause.

Dastuur must include an article abolishing Qabiil based politics and harsh punishments for every politician or civil servant who engages in any form of it under anti corruption laws.

Nations polity must stay as Federal to appease the secessionists but with clear limitations to the powers of the federal goverment and regional ones. Nations highest authority must be held by national parliament that can impeach federal goverment and also the regional ones.

Foreign policy must be left to the federal goverment. No regional goverment can engage in talks with foreign entities as their authority should be limited to the domestic field.

Nations economy and resources should be left to the care of a board that is as transparent as humanely possible. Out of the reach of our politicians caring and loving hands.

Dastuur must also include an article that forces political parties to have large support (more than 20%) in atleast 4 federal regions to be elligiable to run in elections. We will end up with 4 or 5 big parties.

To appease(and divert their attention from politics) the traditional elders and qabiil obbsessed cucks must be provided a forum besides Sspot, we can call it National Fadhikudirir championship. Every year the goverment must hold qabiil conference(NFKD chmapionship) where elders accross the Somaliweyne gather and odayaasha can engage in fadhikudirir and karbaash eachother and leave national matters to ppl who are free of this habit. Another forum that is called Doorashada Ugaaska/Imaamka/Sultaanka/Boqorka beelweynta Soomaliyeed and it must be held every 10 years. This position rotates every 10 years between the four Somali Qabiils (Daarood, Dir, Hawiye and Raxanweyn). This position is compleatly Symbolic like the Monarch of of GB or Japan solely ment to unite Soomalida accross Qabiil/political/national lines. His job is to visit Soomaalida diaspora and etc. Dastuurka should protect his authority and mocking or disrespecting the position should be illegal.

How we get here without a war is something I cant answer yet. This actually is answer to how a united Somaliweyn can be created once there is a faction that holds all of Somalia under their authotity.

Somaliweyn will only happen if its mutually beneficial and even then it would be it conditions. Don't kno this appsesion with Somaliweyn, when somaliyar already hate eachother :ayaanswag:

I have noticed that many Somalis are blind unionists. These people have all one common characteristic, which is to ignore the reality that exits.

First of all, we have to question, if union is always the solution for every problem ? Many Somalis use as an example Germany. It might be true that the German union in 1871 made them the strongest power in the world at that time. But what was the key for this union ? Before the German union, Germany existed as a confederation of Federal States (actually kingdoms). The two strongest States were Preußen and Austria-Ungarn and they were always competing with each other. The Bundeskanzler of Preußen Otto von Bismarck understood very quickly that there is no hope for a united Germany with both States, because of their rivalry. So what did he do ? He and his State Preußen provoked Austria and invaded it in a war. After the victory of Preußen over Austria Ungarn, Bismarck put the famous condition on Austria, that they are not allowed to join the new German country in the coming union. But he made clear Austria-Ungarn will be Germanys little brother and in both world wars they fought side on side. Bismarck is not a hero because of the German union. He is a hero because he managed to create a united Germany under a Hegemony of his state Preußen and he managed to keep Austria-Ungarn as loyal little brother. This is what you expect from a wise politician. So he analysed the situation and made the best of it.

What is the situation of Somalia today ? Somalia is mainly divided into three parts. The first part is Somaliland in the North, which has developed in the last 30 years every condition to become a country, but they are still not recognized. There is no hope that Somaliland comes back, the people and politicians are very strong in their cause. The second part is Puntland, a state, which want to be Part of a Federal system and has progressed the last 20 years with peace and statehood. Puntland will never accept a central state, because of what happened in the Mudug massacre. The third part of the country is lawless, unfortunately because of many years of wars. No where is anything near statehood and i refuse to call the other 4 states as states because they are actually not. The south has many thousands of foreign soldiers, terrorists and no structures at all. They south is not suitable for a federal system, because of the clan diversity and actually most southerners don't believe in Federalism, the most prominent one is The admin of Xamar, who spits on this law constantly. You see how much problems the Puntland has with the FGS since 2012. This status quo made it possible that we (all of us !!) are today the dogs and puppets of Arabs, Kenyans, Ethiopians.

In my humble opinion these fake unionists people are the real curse of Somalia. They never talk about what is reality in Somalia, but about their wishes and dreams. They always try to belittle Somaliland and Puntland and every community wich wanna destiny its own fate and they play down the actual problems we face. Some of them even wanna convince us that Farmaajo for example, who rules one street with foreign help, has developed the country so much that he needs another few years more to solve all our problems. They are not interested in facts and that every year the situation is getting worse and worse and the country is splitted mote than ever. Everyone else who tries to actually analyse the situation and looks for a solution for his community is a Somalidiid, Qarandumis, Qabyalist and many more. With Fake unionists i am not talking about certain tribes. You have Isaaq, Hawiye, Darood, Raxanweyn, Dir and every community, who are of them.

I have one question to yall. If you were asked to create a master plan for Somalia to solve our problems, like Otto von Bismarck did for Germany, what would be your plan ?
centralism will never happen again, when demented people start getting that through their head and fix their gobols we will move forward as people. btw we're anti centralism/mogadishu ruling others because of what happened in the 90s too we invested built the south just so savages could kill innocent civilians and our elite. who is laughing now?

Who says i hat anyone.
In the states its called that.
Lakiin waa form 1 ila form 4.
You keep pointing out ignorance when your beating around the bush.
Lacagta iskuulasha LA waxa lagu bixiya shilin somali

I can post any source UNDP, Ministry of education SL and UNICEF, they all disagree with you and your hiiraan article

The shilling is Somaliland. Same with the Visa you pay when you go there

I can post any source UNDP, Ministry of education SL and UNICEF, they all disagree with you and your hiiraan article

The shilling is Somaliland. Same with the Visa you pay when you go there
Wallahi you have no business in Waqooyi.
The visa is 50 Us Dollar.
In Laascanood there is no SL shilling. There was a bank built but no one uses.
@Bohol tell this fake waqooyi guy everywhere in Togdheer Waqooyi Galbeed Awdal that all schools are fee based

Wallahi you have no business in Waqooyi.
The visa is 50 Us Dollar.
In Laascanood there is no SL shilling. There was a bank built but no one uses.
@Bohol tell this fake waqooyi guy everywhere in Togdheer Waqooyi Galbeed Awdal that all schools are fee based

How do you feel when you pay your hard earned American dollars to a regime you hate:cosbyhmm:

centralism will never happen again, when demented people start getting that through their head and fix their gobols we will move forward as people. btw we're anti centralism/mogadishu ruling others because of what happened in the 90s too we invested built the south just so savages could kill innocent civilians and our elite. who is laughing now?

Muqdisho is your capital wether you like it or not. You support federalism wich means you support Federal goverment that is based in Muqdisho. You mention 90s every second you get, its 2019 dont fixate over 90s move on.

Muqdisho is your capital wether you like it or not. You support federalism wich means you support Federal goverment that is based in Muqdisho. You mention 90s every second you get, its 2019 dont fixate over 90s move on.
Somalia exist on paper so no its not my capital lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalia should follow Somalilands model and give kids free education at least until Dugsiga sare(Highschool)
View attachment 73134
Schools aren’t free they all pay a fee if It was free than every orphan and homeless kid would get free education

Besides some families can’t afford to pay school fees for all their kids instead they work and help the family

Schools aren’t free they all pay a fee if It was free than every orphan and homeless kid would get free education

Besides some families can’t afford to pay school fees for all their kids instead they work and help the family
He claims to be dhulo from Somalia. Nowhere in somaliweyn is school free. 1000s of kids in hargeysa are without school because each year they increase

He claims to be dhulo from Somalia. Nowhere in somaliweyn is school free. 1000s of kids in hargeysa are without school because each year they increase

How often do you go to places you don't like, pay money to people you dont like, use their services and visit families in a city you dont like, and hold it all in. You're a funny kid:pachah1:

Kid I provided my source and there's countless others on google. Ho complain about men not folding their wives clothes:mjlol:

Mercury

VIP
School isn’t free in hargeisa if you don’t pay you’re not allowed to attend

Mercury

VIP
Kid I provided my source and there's countless others on google. Ho complain about men not folding their wives clothes:mjlol:
You posted a strategic plan as your source

Since you’re an idiot that don’t understand what plan means

Plan = design or make a plan of (something to be made or built)

If there was free education they wouldn’t have called it a plan

You posted a strategic plan as your source

Since you’re an idiot that don’t understand what plan means

Plan = design or make a plan of (something to be made or built)

If there was free education they wouldn’t have called it a plan

Looks like I struck a nerve with this ditz:lolbron:. You base your entire argument off reading a title. Plans include reflecting on the past which is exactly what this paper does when it shows the results of the free education program being implemented since 2011. Now run along and do your nails:pachah1:

Mercury

VIP
Looks like I struck a nerve with this ditz:lolbron:. You base your entire argument off reading a title. Plans include reflecting on the past which is exactly what this paper does when it shows the results of the free education program being implemented since 2011. Now run along and do your nails:pachah1:
It’s bullshit that’s why if there was free education everybody would know about it and it would be all over the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts