Why Bantus can't be Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I honestly believe that Bantus will one day try to rebel and take jubaland with them . An angle for the western world once we start selling our minerals. TBH I don't care about anyone else but I want them gone whether you es believe otherwise. Somalia inshallah if it has an stable government can become a rich country one day. I can assure Bantus will try to migrate here. But if we have an homogeneous people like Japan we can control our borders and keep foriegners out, using an Abstiri verification to claim somali citizenship. Bantus have no loyalty to somalia that is why 70-80% of al shabeeb are Bantus. We have to protect what are ancestors fought for and I will not be cucked by western liberalism. We owe them nothing. Also bantu countries will not say anything due to the fact Morocco is literally occupying western Sahara and they haven't done anything to them, so therefore if we kicked them out they will be no punishment. We can use south sudans case in that we are avoiding a future conflict between two different ethnicities. Also sheballe rivers are to valuable for them to keep in such an arid country.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
This video :reallymaury:

"The vast majority of Somalis look unhealthy, weak and sick"

"Bantus are a strong, healthy and muscular people"

Real unbiased :mjlol:
:gucciwhat:There's a whole site dedicated to this shit. They wrote the Somali civil war started because they wanted the Bantus homes and money, the civil war was solely wanting to take their homes and money. :drakelaugh:They rewrite history too

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
:gucciwhat:There's a whole site dedicated to this shit. They wrote the Somali civil war started because they wanted the Bantus homes and money, the civil war was solely wanting to take their homes and money. :drakelaugh:They rewrite history too
shit like "Siyaad Barre fought his generals for our recsources, muh discrimination1!"

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I honestly believe that Bantus will one day try to rebel and take jubaland with them . An angle for the western world once we start selling our minerals. TBH I don't care about anyone else but I want them gone whether you es believe otherwise. Somalia inshallah if it has an stable government can become a rich country one day. I can assure Bantus will try to migrate here. But if we have an homogeneous people like Japan we can control our borders and keep foriegners out, using an Abstiri verification to claim somali citizenship. Bantus have no loyalty to somalia that is why 70-80% of al shabeeb are Bantus. We have to protect what are ancestors fought for and I will not be cucked by western liberalism. We owe them nothing. Also bantu countries will not say anything due to the fact Morocco is literally occupying western Sahara and they haven't done anything to them, so therefore if we kicked them out they will be no punishment. We can use south sudans case in that we are avoiding a future conflict between two different ethnicities. Also sheballe rivers are to valuable for them to keep in such an arid country.
The fertile which is jubbaland is for the blessed beesha barakeysaan ee darood to eat from. the rest can wait in line. We won ourselves the most fertile region in the whole of Somalia

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why all the hate for Bantus in Somalia? Yeah, sure they're not native to the land, and are not the same people, but, nevertheless Somalia is their country now.

These are a people that were forcibly taken from their lands and put onto boundage and brought to our land as slaves. Alhamdulillah, they are now free and they are our fellow Muslims. It's not like they practice a foreign alien religion, isit?

Somali Bantus have hardly ever done anything to Somalis. They don't have militias that go roaming the country attacking towns and villages. There are individual Somali clans and sub clans, that have more blood on their hands than Bantus. Somalis have killed, harmed, oppressed and violated more Somalis, than Bantus. "But, but, they are the problem."

Now, yes of course there is a considerable % of Bantu Al Shabab members, but if we start using that as an excuse to want to genocide these people, its not really fair. What about members of Al Shabab who are from the major clans? Should we not also dish out the same treatment to those clans also?
Of course not, that's what i thought.

Bantus in Somalia are a peaceful folk, who keep to themselves and dont bother anyone. As someone else said in this thread: i would definitely prefer them, over a hateful qabiliste Somali.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm just saying that I'd rather have a Muslim as a neighbor than a gaal. It's more a knock against nationalism taking precedence over the deen than anything else
:ivers:

Hm, well, that's fine. I get that as a Muslim that comes first. But surely being of the same ethnic and cultural background has some value as well. Or is religious beliefs the be-all and end-all :cosbyhmm:

They thought of that during civil war about kismayo and Jubbland but Hiiraale barre gave them lesson and they were relocated to Tanzania by UN. Right now they are major in Shebelle river.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Hm, well, that's fine. I get that as a Muslim that comes first. But surely being of the same ethnic and cultural background has some value as well. Or is religious beliefs the be-all and end-all :cosbyhmm:
Of course Somalinimo has value, and I'm proud to be Somali. But the deen comes first.

IMG_2507.jpg

This ayat sums it up perfectly

Nobody hate them, we had to look at Kenya and see how Somalis who are native are being ethnically cleansing and whole world especially African countries are watching them.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
In reality though this thought process isn't very common in the "ummah". Arab Muslims don't really value Nigerian Muslims, and vice versa. :kanyeshrug:
Of course the Ummah is fractured, most people can see that, but holding such attitudes towards fellow Muslims is haram. Even if every Muslim were to participate in a haram activity it would still be haram

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Why all the hate for Bantus in Somalia? Yeah, sure they're not native to the land, and are not the same people, but, nevertheless Somalia is their country now.

These are a people that were forcibly taken from their lands and put onto boundage and brought to our land as slaves. Alhamdulillah, they are now free and they are our fellow Muslims. It's not like they practice a foreign alien religion, isit?

Somali Bantus have hardly ever done anything to Somalis. They don't have militias that go roaming the country attacking towns and villages. There are individual Somali clans and sub clans, that have more blood on their hands than Bantus. Somalis have killed, harmed, oppressed and violated more Somalis, than Bantus. "But, but, they are the problem."

Now, yes of course there is a considerable % of Bantu Al Shabab members, but if we start using that as an excuse to want to genocide these people, its not really fair. What about members of Al Shabab who are from the major clans? Should we not also dish out the same treatment to those clans also?
Of course not, that's what i thought.

Bantus in Somalia are a peaceful folk, who keep to themselves and dont bother anyone. As someone else said in this thread: i would definitely prefer them, over a hateful qabiliste Somali.
Akhi did I say I want to kill them:gucciwhat:. @ me if you going g to chat shit. I want to relocate them back to their country and if possible provide them with compensation. The are far too much and I believe our homogeneously nation is a key that can allow us to dominate in the future regardless how we have treated each other today and in the past. People always love to say somalis treat each other worse then they do to others. That is an lie they have treated foriegners just as bad or sometimes worse. When british opposed kenya's independence, they remindeed them what the somalis were doing to them and how they saved them from our massacres. We have killed thousands of oromos, wiped out most likely the Afro-Asiatic population that lived in the south of somalia. We have murdered huge amounts of ethopians and don't have the largest land of one ethnicity in africa by being nice to other races or people we encountered. Whether you like it or not eventually somalis will unite and we sxb lack the mental maturity of an society like the western world. We are naturally an xenophobic peoplewho suspicious of foriegners and if desired somalis would crush the Bantus and not think twice about the repercussions . The reason I want them gone is the same reason as you. To treat them with respect. I am not pro-genocide, I am anti and I don't want my people to commit horror against an innocent people who didn't choose their fate walaal. We lack inclusive and acceptance and as a people we will most likely follow the african way. Which is to kill. They have 27 countries, we have one and some of us like the Midgaan are treated like foriegners within it. Wallahi, I don't think anyway looks at in eyes of Somalis back home. Stop!!! ascribing ur western view back home. Our nation can't be considered similar to western world that you live in. Equality, tolerance and inclusion are not thinks we see or think of when you view home. It is an lawless place ruled by tribalism. A bantu has no place in a tribal somalia.

Akhi somali will have to rely on our minerals and with the price of oil falling, we have one hope to have an strong and prosperous economy. That is africa. Let us say an south sudan occurs back home, all we will achieve is more isolation, when we and you know we somalis have no allies already. We can't exacerbate our position and make ourselves more isolated when we already surrounded with enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending