Why Bantus can't be Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
What a total CUCK, a country with 6 million Bantus is no longer called Somalia, go and marry your daughter off to a Bantu before you talk about how their population should be 6 million, its weak minded people like you who destroy civilisations, i would rather be poor than see somalis turning into Bantus.

Here i am promoting the preservation of delicate rare somali genetics and you have cucks like this guys promoting the destruction of our people altogether , unbelievable :farmajoyaab:
No one is promoting the destruction of Somali people. In truth, i wouldn't see why that would be a problem. Tell me one thing the Somalis, you glorify so much have contributed to society/history. They live in the only homogeneous country in the whole of Africa and yet engulf themselves in petty clan warfare. Bantus are Muslim and Somali nationals. Whether you like it or not, they are here to stay

Somalis have always been the biggest threat to ourselves
I'd rather have a hard working Bantu as a neighbor rather than a qabiilist and a religious extremist

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalis have always been the biggest threat to ourselves
I'd rather have a hard working Bantu as a neighbor rather than a qabiilist and a religious extremist
Bantus are growing in Somalia, stop trying to blind everyone we are not talking about individual Bantus, we are talking about a collective, Theres simply too many of them

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You retards still don't get it :farmajoyaab:

You might as well kill off all Somalis and call it Bantumalia. fucking CUCKS the lot of you

Last edited:
Forget them sxb, they are spoiled by that humanitarian western privilledge. These kids can barely change a light bulb. :hillarybiz:

I assume you're posting this from the west :comeon:

Fact of the matter is Somalia is in the gutters and worrying about the demographics is the least of our problems.

We have people in Mogadishu rioting over AMISOM's carelessness on the roads, food scarcity, clan states acting like foreign states but people care about beesha Madowweyne's numbers :camby:

Wallahi what @Garaad Darawiish said is true. What did somalinimo do for us the past 26 years? Absolutely nothing. I know they aren't native to the area but they have their rights as Somali citizens and rights as my fellow Muslims

Picking on the weak won't get us anywhere. If you want to rally behind an enemy do it against those who want to keep us down not those who can't do anything to us

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:fittytousand: My Somalinimo is limited to phenotype and genetic integrity. I'd cleanse the earth of funny looking Somalis just to maintain a beautiful homogenity. If I can't brag about you on the Gram, you aren't one of us. I'd also have to get rid of these cucks. Nothing voluntary sterilization, can't cure. :siilaanyosmile:

I would rather speak on systems level problems another time.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:fittytousand: My Somalinimo is limited to phenotype and genetic integrity. I'd cleanse the earth of funny looking Somalis just to maintain a beautiful homogenity. If I can't brag about you on the Gram, you aren't one of us. I'd also have to get rid of these cucks. Nothing voluntary sterilization, can't cure. :siilaanyosmile:

I would rather speak on systems level problems another time.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg

Your average Dane is closer to

0_138959673430_news.jpg

And

Uyghur-Couple.jpg

than a Somali to a Ugandan

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The only major problem i have with them is that they can be used by outside forces aka Kenya, Ethiopia, and other nations also they own most of sub-Africa, leave Somalia to Somalis:mjcry:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A lot of cucks in this thread, the same type to welcome Abu Tyrone to their sister bedroom becuz of muh ummah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts