Why Bantus can't be Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol wha

Lol what is there to preserve?Somali people have already destroyed their country for qabil at least somali Bantu live in Somalia peacefully.if anything worry about these somalis in the West who left their culture and religion
You're a disgusting person, just because Somalis engaged in a civil war is a justification for somali ethnic displacement in our own country?

People like you make me sick, instead of recovering from the civil war like Angola and many other countries have, you instead promote the destruction of their genetic integrity. You're worse than a killer

Last edited:
You're a disgusting person, just because Somalis engaged in a civil war is a justification for somali ethnic displacement in our own country?

People like you make me sick, instead of recovering from the civil war like Angola and many other countries have you promote the destruction of their genetic integrity. You're worse than a killer
You are close minded racist individual stop using fear to promote racism.you are more concerned about genetic integrity but we have bigger issues to worry about.get your priorities straight!

People like you make me sick, instead of recovering from the civil war like Angola and many other countries have you promote the destruction of their genetic integrity. You're worse than a killer
Let's say we did kick them out, don't you think we would be making enemies on the continent and around the world. What if the Bantus we kick out want revenge because they see it as a injustice, it's like the native Americans kicking out the whites and blacks only difference is the Bantus have been in Somalia longer then America even existed. It's basically their only home. Kicking out fellow Muslims even the Muslim world wouldn't be okay with it. Let's be honest we would need to kick out the Arab mixed Somalis as well to be fair. Do we have the resources for that, is it even possible. The state somalia is in we need to worry about fixing the country not kicking people out :gucciwhat:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Let's say we did kick them out, don't you think we would be making enemies on the continent and around the world. What if the Bantus we kick out want revenge because they see it as a injustice, it's like the native Americans kicking out the whites and blacks only difference is the Bantus have been in Somalia longer then America even existed. It's basically their only home. Kicking out fellow Muslims even the Muslim world wouldn't be okay with it. Let's be honest we would need to kick out the Arab mixed Somalis as well to be fair. Do we have the resources for that, is it even possible. The state somalia is in we need to worry about fixing the country not kicking people out :gucciwhat:

Complete bullshit, they're recent immigrants they were bought as slaves from around the arabian pennsula, they're not indigenous to this land.

Also how many times have i said, they are not the problem, its their numbers as a percentage of the overall population that is the problem, they are growing and growing every year, and when will it be enough, how many more bantus in Somali does it take for people like you to wake up and smell the coffee, 20%?? 40%?? 60%?? at what point are you gonna realise that theres a problem here in the growing numbers of bantus in Somalia
:farmajoyaab:

Somalis are blinded by other things so much they can't even see whats happening to them in their own land :noneck:

I treid be pc, but f it.
The UN should do a better job in relocating these people. Nacalaa i want to visit kismayo and ras kamboni with there being a majority bantu population. Is that too much to ask for?

Complete bullshit, they're recent immigrants they were bought as slaves from around the arabian pennsula, they're not indigenous to this land.

Also how many times have i said, they are not the problem, its their numbers as a percentage of the overall population that is the problem, they are growing and growing every year, and when will it be enough, how many more bantus in Somali does it take for people like you to wake up and smell the coffee, 20%?? 40%?? 60%?? at what point are you gonna realise that theres a problem here in the growing numbers of bantus in Somalia
:farmajoyaab:

Somalis are blinded by other things so much they can't even see whats happening to them in their own land :noneck:
I never said they were indigenous to the land just that they been in Somalia for a long time. You know one way to limit births is to give contraceptives.

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Maxaad Ka hadlaya. No one talking about ethnic cleansing, audhubillah.:uCkf6mf:
Believe me, Yonis may not be saying it outright, but I've seen users rejoicing in the prospect of killing Bantus. Either way the rhetoric displayed when talking about them is generally pretty disgusting. I'll just leave it at that.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Bantus are somali nationals whether a faarax dwelling in his hooyo's basement leeching off welfare likes it or not. They have contributed more to the country you are denying them then your anorexic ass. wax iisku faal.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Believe me, Yonis may not be saying it outright, but I've seen users rejoicing in the prospect of killing Bantus. Either way the rhetoric displayed when talking about them is generally pretty disgusting. I'll just leave it at that.
No one needs to kill them you retard, you just move them back to their ancestrial homeland where they can live peacefully with other bantus, who said anything about killing them :ileycry::ileycry:

You know what's more disgusting-accusing others without evidence:axvmm9o:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bantus are somali nationals whether a faarax dwelling in his hooyo's basement leeching off welfare likes it or not. They have contributed more to the country you are denying them then your anorexic ass. wax iisku faal.
What a CUCK, so you would be perfectly happy to marry your future daughters off to Bantus?

As i said a million times before, they are not the problem so brining up their "achievements" means nothing, the problem is their numbers. Too many of them

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
No one needs to kill them you retard, you just move them back to their ancestrial homeland where they can live peacefully with other bantus, who said anything about killing them :ileycry::ileycry:

You're making it sound like I'm the one advocating for killing them
:mahubowtf:

Come on, you've never seen a single user wishing for that type of stuff? I find that hard to believe. I could name names but that would just derail the thread.
:comeon:

And depends on what you mean by "move." If a Bantu wishes to return to their ancestral land it must be done in a peaceful and efficient manner, which is something I doubt might happen given the corruption within Somalia's government. You can't just forcibly uproot every single one. Somalia, Tanzania, and other ancestral countries should work together and fund those who express a clear desire in wishing to do so.

Not to mention that they are Muslims as well, don't let nationalism get in the way of your deen

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
What a CUCK, so you would be perfectly happy to marry your future daughters off to Bantus?

As i said a million times before, they are not the problem so brining up their "achievements" means nothing, the problem is their numbers. Too many of them
It doesn't matter if the bantu population in somalia is 6million. They have contributed more and continue to contribute more to their respective communities than the war-mongering, qabiilist skinnies we have running amok in somalia. The vast majority if not all of the bantus in somalia are Muslim and speak Somali. Leave them be.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It doesn't matter if the bantu population in somalia is 6million. They have contributed more and continue to contribute more to their respective communities than the war-mongering, qabiilist skinnies we have running amok in somalia. The vast majority if not all of the bantus in somalia are Muslim and speak Somali. Leave them be.
What a total CUCK, a country with 6 million Bantus is no longer called Somalia, go and marry your daughter off to a Bantu before you talk about how their population should be 6 million, its weak minded people like you who destroy civilisations, i would rather be poor than see somalis turning into Bantus.

Here i am promoting the preservation of delicate rare somali genetics and you have cucks like this guys promoting the destruction of our people altogether , unbelievable :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending