Why Bantus can't be Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantu

c37_18018023.jpg

Somali

9aa5a55c0b27a76d6add9f9c7cf5583b.jpg

Different species
Wasn't that Somali guy stripped of his British citizenship for joining al-Shabab? Sorry, he doesn't belong to the same species as me. I will take a secular Bantu over him any day.

#RacistThread

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Don't we have one of the highest fertility rates in the world? I don't see how this fear mongering makes sense
And? Do you know what the Ugandan population is projected to be in 50 years?????????

You somalis are so blind, theres an AFRICAN BANTU POPULATION BOOM IMINENT AND THEY"RE COMING FOR US!!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Many somalis will still choose to be ignorant and put their heads in the sand. Bantu Population is growing in Somalia and 100 years in the future everyone will look like Congoleese people, and there will be no ethnic somali left to say "Damn that yonis guy was right" :francis:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I understand your frustration sxb, they are still expanding to east Africa.
Somalis are discrimated in Kenya, even the media discriminates ethnic Somalis living in Kenya.
bantu are not kenyans, last time i checked kenyans didnt like bantus either

And? Do you know what the Ugandan population is projected to be in 50 years?????????

You somalis are so blind, theres an AFRICAN BANTU POPULATION BOOM IMINENT AND THEY"RE COMING FOR US!!

How can one be blind when they see their neighbors putting their boots over Somalia's neck. If you want to stop illegal immigration you'll need a credible government instead of the status quo

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How can one be blind when they see their neighbors putting their boots over Somalia's neck. If you want to stop illegal immigration you'll need a credible government instead of the status quo
Nothing to do with illegal immigration, even the legal bantus are a problem. You see its not them per say, its their numbers, look up what Bantus as a percentage of the somali population was in the 1960s and compare it today and theres your answer for a future projection, thats what im trying to stop

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Wasn't that Somali guy stripped of his British citizenship for joining al-Shabab? Sorry, he doesn't belong to the same species as me. I will take a secular Bantu over him any day.

#RacistThread
If its racist to preserve the Somali delicate genes from a people that will destroy our genetic integrity then im the most racist person in the world

If its racist to preserve the Somali delicate genes from a people that will destroy our genetic integrity then im the most racist person in the world
Racism is for cucks.

Still haven't answered my Q: is that Somali guy the wecel who joined al-Shabab? No way that fucker's on my team.

Lol wha
Lol what is there to preserve?Somali people have already destroyed their country for qabil at least somali Bantu live in Somalia peacefully.if anything worry about these somalis in the West who left their culture and religion

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Yonis you're skating on thin ice with me boowe, first you say you want to unite with reer Muqdisho, and then you said you want to abolish qabiil and now why can't Bantus be Somali. Who are you working for? Who? Tell me!! I demand to know. Stop this jiljileec. You can't build an empire if you invite every dick, tom, Jerry, Farax, batuulo. Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending