Why baatis suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOL. I kinda agree with point #5. If you're a skinny/slim Xalimo, wearing a baati makes you look even more caato.

Another thing I don't like about them is that they can suffocate you in your sleep. Also, when the sides stretch out too much causing the phenomenon known as 'Baati side boob.' You pretty much have to throw them out after that.

Nalle

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I looove wearing dirac/baati at home. :rejoice: I even go out with my dirac and put a hoodie over it and under I wear some thick colored socks, dacas and a big scarf. If you ever see late at night a suspicious midget running to the store, 3 mins before they close, dressed like that. That's me. οΏΌοΏΌοΏΌοΏΌ :denzelnigga: I'm a fast runner in my dirac walee, imagine without my dirac Usain bolt waan dhaafi lahaa :wowsweat:

But being short always forces me to fold up my dirac, making it look like a short dress, dhib badanaa gaabnidaοΏΌ:kendrickcry::mjcry:

I looove wearing dirac/baati at home. :rejoice: I even go out with my dirac and put a hoodie over it and under I wear some thick colored socks, dacas and a big scarf. If you ever see late at night a suspicious midget running to the store, 3 mins before they close, dressed like that. That's me. οΏΌοΏΌοΏΌοΏΌ :denzelnigga: I'm a fast runner in my dirac walee, imagine without my dirac Usain bolt waan dhaafi lahaa :wowsweat:

But being short always forces me to fold up my dirac, making it look like a short dress, dhib badanaa gaabnidaοΏΌ:kendrickcry::mjcry:
Hold tight team baati! (LMAO SOCKS AND DACAS, you're reckless wallahi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts