Why are young somali men behind Somali women in life

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
This is serious Somali girls are leaving Somali men in the dust when it comes to education and making money . What is going on ?

It's like this across the board, not just with Somalis. Girls of almost all races are far outpacing boys in school. Idk what the solution is, it seems like the Asian community is the only not having to deal with this problem

โ€œHooyaday waa i jeceshahay.โ€ Mind is the reason, most of Somali moms rises a strong girl who thinks โ€œI donโ€™t need a useless man like my brother andโ€ฆfather!โ€

And that will lead her to do her best in life in everything which will make her have a strong mind, after that success and marrying a Somali useless man, then as usually he will leave her and she will become a single mom and rises her daughters hardly but her boys? โ€œOh no hoyoo, iska da shaqadan, naya blayayo kalay!!โ€ Then the girl will repeat the circle over again and again.

And of course the hoyooโ€™s boy is a fucked up kid who doesnโ€™t tasted responsibility in his life ; ended up eating qaat and other shit. so yah โ€” this is the Somali matrix!

Which is started by โ€œHooyaday waa i jeceshahayโ€. Menโ€™s doing nothing and womenโ€™s doing menโ€™s job โ€” fucked up circle.

I don't know about you guys but I'm doing quite well for myself alx, I was wavering a little bit a couple of years ago, but i tempered and redeemed myself, more men need to find a semblance of tenacity and a sense of accoubtability, what I seem to see as a common theme is a sense of purposelessness in todays youth, the way schooling is structured isn't complementary to optimal male performance

attash

Amaan Duule
Somali women definitely have the men beat when it comes to education.

When it comes to making money though, I'm not so sure. I've noticed that a lot of Somali women in their 20s are still in school collecting graduate degree after graduate degree, while the males already have jobs and are settling down. A lot of these jobs don't even require much education, but they still pay about the same as the white-collar jobs Somali women keep chasing.

There is more concerted efforts towards projects rather than test based assessments which boys have been proven to fare better in, though it begs the question. These are just strengths and weaknesses that are gendered, should curriculums be designed to accommodate these children rather than the boys making the necessary changes? It's about time the women did better for once lmao

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
There is more concerted efforts towards projects rather than test based assessments which boys have been proven to fare better in, though it begs the question. These are just strengths and weaknesses that are gendered, should curriculums be designed to accommodate these children rather than the boys making the necessary changes? It's about time the women did better for once lmao
Girls outperform boys when it comes to every subject. At least in the first world. If anything the school favours boys because school hours are better suited for boys because girls hormones fluctuates during certain weeks and they need more sleep scientifically. Periods are a hassle too, they literally make women go suicidal according to research.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Our culture many times is very harsh on the girls but soft on the boys, the girls are pushed to be 'Naag nool' and independent while the men are pushed to be soft.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
So you're saying that we have a beta male culture?
Yes, to a certain extent.

Especially in the west we have a problem with absent fathers. Increase in absent of fathers is a big issue in our community which is causing this.

Honestly the male gender isn't doing too well at the moment across the board, women are outearning and performing better at schools currently
Yep itโ€™s very unfortunate to see. What went wrong?
also some parents hide their childrenโ€™s learning disabilities which leads to chaos. Getting tested for adhd or autism should be encouraged in our community.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO ใ€ฝ๏ธs UPโ€ผ๏ธ #MJBLOCK ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
This is serious Somali girls are leaving Somali men in the dust when it comes to education and making money . What is going on ?
Well im 100% fine with our men working at them labour type of jobs (as long as its 100% halal) :mjdontkno:

Most Somali fathers donโ€™t know how to parent and many Somalis love living in Public Govt housing which causes many young males to join gangs/violent crime which is a lifestyle that is 99% male dominated.

Trending