"Why are you gay" meme(Ugandan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@wesleyy is a businessman from Monaco on the French Riviera. Too civilised even for the New Yorkans, the most civilised Americans.

Respect the brother.
I don't think he can get at least a job in here with that fucked up attitude. He must be sad, alone, somewhere in Europe!

If he does, which won't happen he would be fired within two days. That's why he's having an emotional breakdown

I don't care which job he has. He was too stupid to mess with my shit, I mean my thread:manny:. You don't find it funny, it's ok you can go to your boring life in that colony of French!:duck:

@Wesley and the word civilized is an oxymoron

You're an Aussie, what do you know about us?:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
men need gay men to combat feminists and gynocentrism.

If we educate gay men about misandry and the war against young boys then they can go to war with gynocentrism.

If women try to shame gay men for not conforming with their feminist narrative then women cant shame gay men and call them a misogynists cause if women do then gay men will accuse women of being homophobic kkk gay men will win that fight

Last edited:
The pastor comes in the studio. Pulls out banana and cucumber to illustrate how lesbians make love. Then later eats the vegetables.. Damn funny scene

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I don't usually watch interviews, especially not ones around 2 hours long, but this one was literally gold.
"How are you?"
"I'm doing fine."
"Why are you gay?"

:deadmanny::dead:

Straight to the point. No bullshit, no political correctness, just quick to get the subject. Bless my African brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending