"Why uh u gei" "u uh geh?"

the accent is even funnier than the meme. :dead::dead::dead:

Favorite parts

"I'm an LGBTI+"
Interviewer: "What's that?"
"L is for Lesbian"
Interviewer: What's that?
Imterviewer: "Should I call you a mistahh":deadrose:

There is something amazingly endearing in the African specie. Raw, Natural, Pure, uncontaminated, uncivilized, brain undisturbed, I mean, I could go on & on.

I hope they remain this pure. I hope the homosexual spirits does not enter the African continent. Seriously, I am serious. For the sake of Human study I want them to remain Africans. Let the Europeans and the Americans and the Australians deal with homosexuality.

It is just utter refreshing and amazing to see a black African see a booty booty female and start running after her. Brain is focused like a poor gazelle being chased by a pack of lions. The day africans become gay and go to national African tv and say, we r African gays, that day will see the end of times. Period.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
There is something amazingly endearing in the African specie. Raw, Natural, Pure, uncontaminated, uncivilized, brain undisturbed, I mean, I could go on & on.

I hope they remain this pure. I hope the homosexual spirits does not enter the African continent. Seriously, I am serious. For the sake of Human study I want them to remain Africans. Let the Europeans and the Americans and the Australians deal with homosexuality.

It is just utter refreshing and amazing to see a black African see a booty booty female and start running after her. Brain is focused like a poor gazelle being chased by a pack of lions. The day africans become gay and go to national African tv and say, we r African gays, that day will see the end of times. Period.

Hello @Basra :salute:

This meme is for niggas who got a weak funny bone. I aint giggling for anything and I'm friends with hyenas my nigga:camby::childplease::dead1::deadrose:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This video is heavily edited .

Not funny
Did I ask for your opinion? :westbrookwtf:No

Yeah, it was edited, but not that much edited...

You wanna see the real video? Without edits?

This is it.. Now tell me if it's edited. Also stop acting like a retarded nigga ffs

Did I ask for your opinion? :westbrookwtf:No

Yeah, it was edited, but not that much edited...

You wanna see the real video? Without edits?

This is it.. Now tell me if it's edited. Also stop acting like a retarded nigga ffs
You're fucking dumb if you don't see the difference between the edited one you posted and the original.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The way he looks at that creature is hella hilarious :chrisfreshhah:

f*ck outta here with you retarded a$$.

Do I care about your shit?

If you don't find it funny, then hop off the thread. You're honestly so lame!
:gucciwhat:
*falls down on my knees and cries uncontrollably*

Because some retarded Somali American who shitposts 24/7 told me I am lame.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Downvote me all you want.

You fucking retard
*falls down on my knees and cries uncontrollably*

Because some retarded Somali American who shitposts 24/7 told me I am lame.
You're fucking dumb if you don't see the difference between the edited one you posted and the original.
Gwtpm.gif
:nahgirl:

The 'eat da poo poo' guy is a legend. When I first discovered him, I have never laughed harder in all my life wallahi. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.
:mjlol:
God bless him. He's a living meme.
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.