Why are you a muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is why i am Muslim:
Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein. [2:257]

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
i have my phase of literally not being considered a muslim no prayer no hijab (with intention) NOTHING u could say i left Islam then i found my way back little by little , I'm still learning but i fell in love with it all over again :friendhug: thank you my lord .

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
i have my phase of literally not being considered a muslim no prayer no hijab (with intention) NOTHING u could say i left Islam then i found my way back little by little , I'm still learning but i fell in love with it all over again :friendhug: thank you my lord .
I guess I find myself on the way out hopefully not but I have struggles with the religions the more older I get.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Bc I was born into this barbaric religion which I probably won't ever escape. Even If I wanted to the islamic belief has been ingrained into me through my whole 19 years of life. nah but level what god cares if u have ur breasts on show ?? or cares about your sexual orientation??
Why can't you leave?

Genie

The last suugo bender
I guess I find myself on the way out hopefully not but I have struggles with the religions the more older I get.

Yeah its a complex thing especially now with the agenda against religion , just pray god opens your heart wallahi you will feel it just trust me be sincere in wanting to know the truth is islam the truth religion? is there even god out there? and if so why islam and not say christianity? be critical and inshallah you find your way , goodluck.

This is why i am Muslim:
Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein. [2:257]

Listen to this reciter, his voice is soothing.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
oh pls I don't allow Somali boys especially muzzy bloodsuckers like you breath the same air as I do
download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts