Why are you a muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't answer if you're not a muslim please...

If you don't wanna say it on here, you could msg me

Because Allah guided me to be a Muslim. Since I was a kid, I was always asking questions to my parents and madrasah teacher about religion and it only strengthened my faith.

You're not a Muslim by accident or because of a probability. No. You are a believer because Allah guided you and He guides whom He wills. Just being able to say La ilaha illa Allah is an immense blessing.

first off all I am Muslim because I was born to it Alxamdulilah
Also I am a Muslim because I am convinced it is the right religion and if you want to know why it is the right religion then read/learn the Quran and it's meaning

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
first off all I am Muslim because I was born to it Alxamdulilah
This is the only reason. Your second reason exists only because of the first reason. If you were born in rural Tennessee, you'd be saying the same thing about Christianity.

There was no chance they would give you an objective view of Islam. It's comical that you are presenting that as a convincing reason for remaining Muslim.

Their answers were based on the Qur'an and ahadith. I also studied philosophy and it was clear that all the answers are in the Qur'an and Islam. I'm not saying that is the reason I'm a Muslim. The point I was trying to make was that I've always been satisfied with Islam and I know that there is nothing to worship besides Allah. We are all in servitude to something and I'm proud to be in servitude to Allah. The reason I am a Muslim is because of the words of Allah and this is a gift from Him.

I was born a Muslim, but I choose to
stay Muslim, the peace Of mind and fulfillmet it provides me is better than anything.

I feel for our revert brothers and sisters
Most during Ramadan, when they have
No family to support them or break
Their fast with.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm Muslim because I was lucky enough to be born a Muslim, I chose to be Muslim because for the love I have for the religion. My heart is complete when I turn to Allah swt, I can't imagine being something else, I can't imagine not having Allah swt in my heart, I can't imagine not worshipping him, I can't imagine not believe in our Noble prophet scw, I'm truly lucky. I strive to be the best Muslim I can be even though I make a lot of mistakes, at the end of the day I'm a human being I'm bound to make mistakes, what counts is I ask Allah swt for forgiveness each and everyday.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Allah chose me
C5E29D31-4DE3-4348-87C7-09E0DA454844-7420-000007AABFAC3B49.gif

Because Islam is the only true religion at this time ,The Nation of Prophet Mohamed , Mohamed Scw The last prophet of this Universe as mentioned by the Bible of Prophet Ciise (Jesus)

Last edited:
I was born a Muslim, but I choose to
stay Muslim, the peace Of mind and fulfillmet it provides me is better than anything.

I feel for our revert brothers and sisters
Most during Ramadan, when they have
No family to support them or break
Their fast with.

There is no choice between atheism and theism. The choice is between polytheism and monotheism. The truth is even though we believe in One God, we still find it so hard to live by the idea of Tawhiid. We attribute power to others, we fear what another will do to us. Those who reject Islam lift other things. Monotheism is freedom as it says no man is better than another, we are equal by the relationship we have to God, without that relationship there is no equality, and no unconditional element to life. I am a Muslim because it is the faith with the purest emphasis on Tawhiid. Judaism has Tawhiid, but it was tribalised. Christianity tried to extend the membership but lost the Tawhiid. Islam was the correction, and even we find it hard to understand the concept of unity. Unity and trust is power. From our God we are shown how to live good, meaningful lives; yet we are tempted by emptiness and nothingness.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I believe because it is too much of a coincidence to believe that no god exists.

I look around, I see creations that are beautifully designed to work together well. Laws of the universe just work.

I refuse to accept the answer that all of this happened without somebody pulling the strings.

I searched various religion to see if there are better religions than Islam. There is none.

Hence, I chose to stay a Muslim.

Bc I was born into this barbaric religion which I probably won't ever escape. Even If I wanted to the islamic belief has been ingrained into me through my whole 19 years of life. nah but level what god cares if u have ur breasts on show ?? or cares about your sexual orientation??

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Bc I was born into this barbaric religion which I probably won't ever escape. Even If I wanted to the islamic belief has been ingrained into me through my whole 19 years of life. nah but level what god cares if u have ur breasts on show ?? or cares about your sexual orientation??
Welcome to SSpot. You'll find many people that share your beliefs here. Where you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts