Why are you a muslim

Discussion in 'Religion' started by star, Jul 16, 2017.

1. star

star

Ratings:
    +524
    Don't answer if you're not a muslim please...

If you don't wanna say it on here, you could msg me

2. RasCanjero

RasCanjero

Ratings:
    +808
    Because I was born into a Muslim household in a Muslim country located in a Muslim region.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Axmed Xaji

Axmed Xaji Your non-biological father

Ratings:
    +691
    That's the most honest answer ever.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Asma

Asma

Ratings:
    +1,090
    Nail on head.

• Like Like x 3
  5. sosomali

sosomali

Ratings:
    +547
    Because Allah guided me to be a Muslim. Since I was a kid, I was always asking questions to my parents and madrasah teacher about religion and it only strengthened my faith.

You're not a Muslim by accident or because of a probability. No. You are a believer because Allah guided you and He guides whom He wills. Just being able to say La ilaha illa Allah is an immense blessing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. daacad

daacad

Ratings:
    +2,217
    first off all I am Muslim because I was born to it Alxamdulilah
    Also I am a Muslim because I am convinced it is the right religion and if you want to know why it is the right religion then read/learn the Quran and it's meaning

7. Axmed Xaji

Axmed Xaji Your non-biological father

Ratings:
    +691
    This is the only reason. Your second reason exists only because of the first reason. If you were born in rural Tennessee, you'd be saying the same thing about Christianity.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sosomali

sosomali

Ratings:
    +547
    Their answers were based on the Qur'an and ahadith. I also studied philosophy and it was clear that all the answers are in the Qur'an and Islam. I'm not saying that is the reason I'm a Muslim. The point I was trying to make was that I've always been satisfied with Islam and I know that there is nothing to worship besides Allah. We are all in servitude to something and I'm proud to be in servitude to Allah. The reason I am a Muslim is because of the words of Allah and this is a gift from Him.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Cushitic One

The Cushitic One Xoolaha slayer ......

Ratings:
    +4,961
    I was born a Muslim, but I choose to
    stay Muslim, the peace Of mind and fulfillmet it provides me is better than anything.

I feel for our revert brothers and sisters
    Most during Ramadan, when they have
    No family to support them or break
    Their fast with.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Reiko

Reiko President of Puntland secession Union. Puntite!

Ratings:
    +13,637
    I'm Muslim because I was lucky enough to be born a Muslim, I chose to be Muslim because for the love I have for the religion. My heart is complete when I turn to Allah swt, I can't imagine being something else, I can't imagine not having Allah swt in my heart, I can't imagine not worshipping him, I can't imagine not believe in our Noble prophet scw, I'm truly lucky. I strive to be the best Muslim I can be even though I make a lot of mistakes, at the end of the day I'm a human being I'm bound to make mistakes, what counts is I ask Allah swt for forgiveness each and everyday.

• Like Like x 2
  11. FSMDOA

FSMDOA I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher

Ratings:
    +1,844
    Allah chose me
    C5E29D31-4DE3-4348-87C7-09E0DA454844-7420-000007AABFAC3B49.gif

12. nadia

nadia Somaliland ha noolaato

Ratings:
    +733
    Because i was born this way babyy

13. YoungFarah

YoungFarah Anti-Tribalism Movement

Ratings:
    +2,142
    Because I was born and raised Muslim bby.

14. Mohsin

Mohsin

Ratings:
    +320
    Because Islam is the only true religion at this time ,The Nation of Prophet Mohamed , Mohamed Scw The last prophet of this Universe as mentioned by the Bible of Prophet Ciise (Jesus)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  15. Adam Isaaq

Adam Isaaq

Ratings:
    +102
    There is no choice between atheism and theism. The choice is between polytheism and monotheism. The truth is even though we believe in One God, we still find it so hard to live by the idea of Tawhiid. We attribute power to others, we fear what another will do to us. Those who reject Islam lift other things. Monotheism is freedom as it says no man is better than another, we are equal by the relationship we have to God, without that relationship there is no equality, and no unconditional element to life. I am a Muslim because it is the faith with the purest emphasis on Tawhiid. Judaism has Tawhiid, but it was tribalised. Christianity tried to extend the membership but lost the Tawhiid. Islam was the correction, and even we find it hard to understand the concept of unity. Unity and trust is power. From our God we are shown how to live good, meaningful lives; yet we are tempted by emptiness and nothingness.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted