why are xalimos so hard to please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Lol xalimos are individuals with different personalities you can't generalize.
Just don't allow yourself to be used, if you choose to give anything away keep in mind it may not work out and if you're cool with that beforehand it won't make you bitter later.
most xalimos are like that. they dont appreciate anything. I have seen fathers buy their daughters big things and she will never say thank you aabo. its messed up forreal

Garaad Darawiish

No, I'm talking about in real life. Somalis girls have high expectations and demands :bell:

How would I know how a Somali girl's personality is on the innanet? :gucciwhat:
yh u raised a good point. somali girls have high expectations when it comes to somali men( and thats fine cuz thats the father to their kid) but its not the same when it comes to the cadaan revert who recently got released from jail

yh u raised a good point. somali girls have high expectations when it comes to somali men( and thats fine cuz thats the father to their kid) but its not the same when it comes to the cadaan revert who recently got released from jail

Don't worry about the revert, worry about that 600 you're never getting back. My girl took a pre-mehr.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Anyways, I see this has devolved into a Xalimo-bashing thread, good cover in the beginning though.

I hope she finds someone in her income bracket.

:hillarybiz:

The moment you threw 600$ on her without digging it is the moment she realized your a good milking cow.

I'm sure another farah got treated with your own money :hemad:

Garaad Darawiish

Don't worry about the revert, worry about that 600 you're never getting back. My girl took a pre-mehr.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Anyways, I see this has devolved into a Xalimo-bashing thread, good cover in the beginning though.

I hope she finds someone in her income bracket.

:hillarybiz:
so r u addressing the topic at hand or rambling about some nonsense. Majority of Xalimos milk all the money from their partners and are never satisfied. I am speaking from a personal experience but it seems my opinion can be considered a general consensus as many faaraxs here have agreed with me

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
That $600

M2GjuUm.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well your dating the wrong women :/ don't generalise all Somali girls based on a few, I generalise all Somali men as qasin and that's the truth

I disagree, it's just that xalimos are adapting to society faster then the faraax. Ok what do I mean, in society if you are attractive, hold a decent job and don't still live at you're parents, then you won't have these problems with any babe not only halimos, but if you're a goofy, broke ass faraax sxb then get ready to run the full 8 miles.

Ps our grandparents had it better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts