why are xalimos so hard to please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
so i have dated a couple of ethiopian/eritrean girls and i cant tell you they are easy to please and satisfy. On the other hand, xalimos will never be satisfied. i gave this xalimo i was dating $600 at random she was happy and 2 days later she wanted another $600. she thought i was an ATM machine i told her naaya f*ck off. so my question is what does take to make a xalimo happy?

so i have dated a couple of ethiopian/eritrean girls and i cant tell you they are easy to please and satisfy. On the other hand, xalimos will never be satisfied. i gave this xalimo i was dating $600 at random she was happy and 2 days later she wanted another $600. she thought i was an ATM machine i told her naaya f*ck off. so my question is what does take to make a xalimo happy?

That girl was taking advantage of you, she was probably a hood chick who saw you as a miskeen guy who would do anything for her. Your smart in dumping her early.

Somali girls are very easy to please. Just support her goals, dreams, future plans, her views, her lifestyle choices and your all good :mjhaps:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
i gave this xalimo i was dating $600
05d6a00d8341bf8f353ef017eeacb1b2e970d.jpg

future plans, her views

That's a bit too far don't you think? Are you gonna support her views if she's an BLM SJW who believes in 587456 genders or an atheist who constantly shits on Islam with her blog? Are you gonna go along with her if she decides to become reer badiyo and go off the grid?:pachah1:

Apparently, $1200...

That's a bit too far don't you think? Are you gonna support her views if she's an BLM SJW who believes in 587456 genders or an atheist who constantly shits on Islam with her blog? Are you gonna go along with her if she decides to become reer badiyo and go off the grid?:pachah1:

I was being sarcastic walaal :lolbron:

He has a point Somali women are hard to please tbh. It's like a dictatorship relationship.

Gambar

VIP
She could've been sending it to her needy family (qabiil) then more started calling so she asked for another 600 be reasonable. :bell:

I was being sarcastic walaal :lolbron:

He has a point Somali women are hard to please tbh. It's like a dictatorship relationship.

You're an imposter. I refuse to believe you'd generalize dem kweenz like that.:susp:

Abayo macaan like malawax iyo malab

Abayo macaan like oreos iyo caano

Abayo macaan like canjeero iyo muqmaad

RIP Meek Mill, your spirit lives on:mjcry:

You're an imposter. I refuse to believe you'd generalize dem kweenz like that.:susp:

Abayo macaan like malawax iyo malab

Abayo macaan like oreos iyo caano

Abayo macaan like canjeero iyo muqmaad

RIP Meek Mill, your spirit lives on:mjcry:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

I just say that to win over the hearts of the beautiful Somali Queens :mjcry:

But inside I know it's going to be tough dealing with the Queens :mjcry:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
:yacadiim:she actually came back to me like a fortnight after i dumped her and she was like 'oh what happened'. i told her to f*ck off cuz i relaized that whatever u do for these xalimos they will never be happy

Lol xalimos are individuals with different personalities you can't generalize.
Just don't allow yourself to be used, if you choose to give anything away keep in mind it may not work out and if you're cool with that beforehand it won't make you bitter later.

Status
Not open for further replies.