Why are women so awkward and shit at flirting?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
My hooyo was a beautiful, capable, out-going brilliant woman. It's not my fault I've inherented her genes/traits, she knows what's up. Probably why she tried to get me married off so quickly lol
I don't and never have hid anything from her. Not my prior partying, dating etc

Also is the thing about you having a boyfriend true? Because if so, I'd probably duck for cover if I were you right now before I return fire :hemad:

Bollocks. No you don't. I personally know for a fact you lot don't lol
Also,don't expect a miskeen virgin xalimo. Zaanis for zaanis and chaste men for chaste women.

CALMONE20###

My hooyo was a beautiful, capable, out-going brilliant woman. It's not my fault I've inherented her genes/traits, she knows what's up. Probably why she tried to get me married off so quickly lol
I don't and never have hid anything from her. Not my prior partying, dating etc

Also is the thing about you having a boyfriend true? Because if so, I'd probably duck for cover if I were you right now before I return fire :hemad:

Bollocks. No you don't. I personally know for a fact you lot don't lol
You were raised by a pious mother ,correct? May Allah swt grant your mother paradise. Why didn't you follow your mother's piousness?

Does it just come down to a lack of practise on their part or is an ego thing? It's baffling how horrible their attempts of getting your attention are wallahi :heh:

Case in point, this little mullato she-Zoomer attempted to get a convo going with me today at the gym. She did by following me to 2 seperate machines (it wasn't even a generic piece of equiptment, I was doing incline dumbbell presses and pec decks). She finally waved me down and asked me how many sets I had left on the cable flys.... SHE USING THE EXACT SAME CABLE FLY MACHINE NEXT ME TO FFS.

There is a slight caveat. Madoow girls will aggressively approach you and make you feel like the girl in the situation lol. Nayaada-he, why are you lot so horrible at friendly/casual flirting without coming off as autistic social retards?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel lik.............., if you ever did crime with me..... you would had snitch on the whole group 😔

But I dated him with the intent of marriage. No zina. Have you repented to Allah and changed? Gaalo women might prefer a zaani,but not Muslim Somali women. How did your mother react?
I have indeed repented apart from the occassional slip-up, but you can't undo almost a decade of being a saqajaan overnight walal. Badly, what sort of a question is that lol

I don't expect a chasted miskeen virgin Xalimo, I'm not a hypocrite who suffers from cognative dissonance. I know my previous actions have limited my options to some extent and I've made my peace with that :manny:

I feel lik.............., if you ever did crime with me..... you would had snitch on the whole group 😔
In a heart beat sxb. I'd give the prosecution extra ammo and info that wasn't even relevant to the case to get a reduced sentence. Nothing personal lol

:mjpls: I flirt with myself and I do a better job than you guys.

You cannot out Mack the Master.
Oh really?:russsmug:

CALMONE20###

Sxb half the Somali austists on here would be absolutely drowning in fanny if they just hit the gym and adopted a handful of saqajaan behaviours lol. We're a good looking people and I wna see my brother's thrive:friendhug:
Faaraxs don't take this advice . Somali men should not become like the degenerate kufaar. Somalis are Muslim and must follow our deep. Same goes for xalimos too. It breaks my heart when I see Somalis fall into zina and other degenerate behaviours. We are so much better than that. I have a female cousin who used to drink smoke and commit zina,but she is reformed now alhamdulilah. I pray that my somali brothers and sisters come back to the deen.

I have indeed repented apart from the occassional slip-up, but you can't undo almost a decade of being a saqajaan overnight walal. Badly, what sort of a question is that lol

whatever it is as far as sin, though- you should keep your sins to yourself and not come and tell everyone about your sins. the Quran tells us that zina is shameful. you should not come and tell people about that sort of thing if you're involved in it. you should stay away from it and if you don't you should at least be hush about it.

CALMONE20###

I don't expect a chasted miskeen virgin Xalimo, I'm not a hypocrite who suffers from cognative dissonance. I know my previous actions have limited my options to some extent and I've made my peace with that :manny:

In a heart beat sxb. I'd give the prosecution extra ammo and info that wasn't even relevant to the case to get a reduced sentence. Nothing personal lol

May Allah guide you walaal. It is so sad that Muslim men and women are duped by the degenerate western culture,because we have morals unlike them. It honestly makes me so sad. My boyfriend was a practising chaste Muslims like me and we dated with the intention of marriage. Alxamdulilah I am a God fearing chaste muslimah. I know it's hard to resist zina,but just remember gaalo women don't clean themselves haha. I myself have had kufaars try to do zina with me but I always tell them I am Muslim.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
May Allah guide you walaal. It is so sad that Muslim men and women are duped by the degenerate western culture,because we have morals unlike them. It honestly makes me so sad. My boyfriend was a practising chaste Muslims like me and we dated with the intention of marriage. Alxamdulilah I am a God fearing chaste muslimah. I know it's hard to resist zina,but just remember gaalo women don't clean themselves haha. I myself have had kufaars try to do zina with me but I always tell them I am Muslim.
Steve Harvey What GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

CALMONE20###

Having a boyfriend in Islam is haram
Committing zina is haram. Dating with the intention of marriage is OK because you are saving yourself for marriage. Two muslim people in love dating with marriage in the cards is way better than pumping and dumping random gaalo heauxs.

🤣😂😂😂💀

Bro that's a another level of cold personality, I will never be able to out-match

Attachments

• well-god-damn-sqv5rg.jpg
    well-god-damn-sqv5rg.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 16
Ameen walal. I chalk it to having a weak Imaan in my youth and growing up in an environment where where that was the norm. But I recognise myself the damage it's inflicted.

You hear that losers?! She's spoken for, I'm launching a medieval crusade against anyone who so much as posts a winky face emoji in here general direction!

Nandos is slop, it's beneath you. Only the finest super market sushi rolls and local Turkish kebab shop fine dining experience for m'fair lady. Possibly an over-priced steak at Salt Bae's, let's not break the bank just yet:wowsweat:

Last edited:

CALMONE20###

Ameen walal. I chalk it to having a weak Imaan in my youth and growing up in an environment where where that was the norm. But I recognise myself the damage it's inflicted.

You hear that losers?! She's spoken for, I'm launching a medieval crusade against anyone who so much as posts a winky face emoji in here general direction!

Nandos is slop, it's beneath you. Only the finest super market sushi rolls and local Turkish kebab shop fine dining experience for m'fair lady. Possibly an over-priced steaks at Salt Bae's, let's not break the bank just yet:wowsweat:
Walaal,remember that you are a Muslim. Many people don't get the blessing of being born Muslim. The gaalo envy us because we don't allow degeneracy and we still practise our deen. My former zaaniyah female cousin is now reformed and she is a pious muslimah now she is married to another reformed guy. So I have hope that you can change too. Sending you prayers walaal. When I say those things,I want our people to be as we've always been,pious Muslims. That's what the kufaar want,for Muslims to fall into the trap of becoming degenerate like them.

Also,when you sleep with people,you carry their energy. Being promiscuous isn't worth it. Sleeping around makes people feel empty,as opposed to sleeping with someone they love (their husband or wife). I have spoken to many gaalo and Muslim people men and women asking them how they feel about sleeping around they told me they often feel unhappy and empty inside.

Trending