Why are women so awkward and shit at flirting?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
How much do I wanna bet that you’ve been doing incline dumbbell presses for years and have nothing to show for it 🤣

How much do I wanna bet that you’ve been doing incline dumbbell presses for years and have nothing to show for it 🤣
I said in the other threat I re-newed my membership the other week :umwhat:
Muscle memory's a hell of a thing and I'd bet money I'd make you look like some skinny-fat Pajeet from Uttar Pradesh DYEL in 5months or less lol

Also post pics/current physique or stfu abti. Me and @JohnCena are turning this place into Misc 2.0, better come with some ammo if you're going to run that cock holster you call a mouth lol

@Nak-Muay-Femeu is one of
my
favourite posters mullato she zoomer I can imagine it so vividly you should be an author :mjlaugh:
Thanks sxb, but the shit I post isn't even that good. It's just that this place has been over-ran by zoomies and the quality of the posts have taken a nose-dive:pachah1:

Yaraye

VIP
Most women aren't the hunters. We are told most of our life that you don't approach a guy, they approach you. We're told that a woman approaching a guy isn't ladylike behavior/ wild behavior. That's why a lot of them don't really got game when they do the approaching. :manny:

Yaraye

VIP
Sspot gonna make you never trust a nigga :lolbron:
Men terrify me. Even tho I talk shit about men, They genuinely scare me. :damsel: I honestly do wonder how heartless creatures like them exist sometimes
No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Most women aren't the hunters. We are told most of our life that you don't approach a guy, they approach you. We're told that a woman approaching a guy isn't ladylike behavior/ wild behavior. That's why a lot of them don't really got game when they do the approaching. :manny:
I honestly have zero sympathy for women on this particular subject, I think they should get rinsed the same way socially inept lads do:bell:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Nigga we all know you made this thread to humble brag, stop pissing off the autists its not fair!!!!!
675fbf80eabf11721c93f345a156b40f.jpg

Yaraye

VIP
I honestly have zero sympathy for women on this particular subject, I think they should get rinsed the same way socially inept lads do:bell:
I think women need to know that men lack sympathy. If y'all like him, don't approach him unless you got good game. If you don't, just remember feelings are temporary. You'll most likely forget about him in a few days/ or weeks :manny:

I think women need to know that men lack sympathy. If y'all like him, don't approach him unless you got good game. If you don't, just remember feelings are temporary. You'll most likely forget about him in a few days/ or weeks :manny:
Bollocks. If anything men have too much sympathy for women. You get away with murder soon as you turn on the water-works. I can't think of the amount of arguments I should've rightfully won only for my victory to get snatched away at the last min by a few tears and some runny mascara lol

Also bollocks. Most people don't simply forget and move on. I'm still raging about how badly my bítch of an ex burned me and it's been nearly a decade. We're the real victims:kendrickcry:

Don’t question it bro. If she’s bad she’s bad so what if she has 0 Shukaansi skills it’s a men’s sport anyway. If you find her attractive +she’s interested then you hit jackpot. :damedamn:

Yaraye

VIP
Bollocks. If anything men have too much sympathy for women. You get away with murder soon as you turn on the water-works. I can't think of the amount of arguments I should've rightfully won only for my victory to get snatched away at the last min by a few tears and some runny mascara lol

Also bollocks. Most people don't simply forget and move on. I'm still raging about how badly my bítch of an ex burned me and it's been nearly a decade. We're the real victims:kendrickcry:
I wish I had the talent of crying in any situation. I've tried to cry in situations. I'll be making crying sounds, but no tears. I'll be squeezing my eye with all my might, but no tears!:ohlord::mjkkk: People out here saying "she isn't even crying!" Side effects of somali families not raising their daughter to cry. That's not a problem, I am learning to cry like a white woman. Soon I'll be weaponizing tears :shaq::westbrookswag: hopefully....

Of course people don't forget about relationships. I never said that. However they can forget about a cute guy they saw at the gym, restaurant, store...etc guy they wanted to approach but didn't is something forgettable :umad:

Trending

Latest posts