Why are women so awkward and shit at flirting?

that's how they flirt on TV. And these days its the cool thing to act like you are the main character in your own TV series.
1675386171548.gif

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Sxb half the Somali austists on here would be absolutely drowning in fanny if they just hit the gym and adopted a handful of saqajaan behaviours lol. We're a good looking people and I wna see my brother's thrive:friendhug:
What are these saqajaan behaviors exactly
Shark Tank Writing GIF

She wasn't even wearing a bra so you could visibly see her nipples from across the room. My brain immidently started screaming "chlamydia chlamydia chlamydia!" wallahi. Besides, I don't wna get slagged off on some tiktok video and jeopardize my career lol
smart brother. every time a black girl tries flirting with me, i remember 40% of them have some sort of STD and im immediately disgusted

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
They're 100% right. They like to minimize the threat of rejection as much as possible and try to get you to do the leg work essentially. Say in club settings for example. They'll linger around you until you notice them and eventually talk to them. It's their way of saying "it's okay to approach me" basically. Which just pisses me off as I've gotten older. The thought of some gaal with an unwashed fuuto acting like I need to get the "Green Light" from her in order to approach her fucking enrages me up to no end wallahi:bell:

You're right, I'll be mindful not to rail some random bird in the gym toilets next time akhi. Thanks for that sage-like piece of advice/wisdom:mahubowtf:
I wonder how your poor hooyo feels about her son being a zaani who flirts with dirty kufaar women...

CALMONE20###

Also Somali mentioned,don't be like gaalo men. One thing somali men are known for is being righteous and pious. Somalis have class and we are not promiscuous people. We are praised as one of the most devout Muslims. Please don't fall for the gaals degenerate culture.

I wonder how your poor hooyo feels about her son being a zaani who flirts with dirty kufaar women...
With all due respect I dont want to promote zina or flirting with gaalo women ,BUT I prefer a farax like@Nak-Muay-Femeu any day over a autistic - anti social -low IQ - wannabe salafi - basement dwelling incel ,who harasses xalimos on Twitter like oscar Britannia :mjhaps:

CALMONE20###

With all due respect I dont want to promote zina or flirting with gaalo women ,BUT I prefer a farax like@Nak-Muay-Femeu any day over a autistic - anti social -low IQ - wannabe salafi - basement dwelling incel ,who harasses xalimos on Twitter like oscar Britannia :mjhaps:
I'm female. Us xalimos don't want incels or ciyaalsuuqs,we want someone like us,chaste and respects women. Faaraxs shouldn't listen to the gaal westerners,they should look at our prophet Muhammad saw as an example.

I'm female. Us xalimos don't want incels or ciyaalsuuqs,we want someone like us,chaste and respects women. Faaraxs shouldn't listen to the gaal westerners,they should look at our prophet Muhammad saw as an example.
I understand, but nobody's perfect that's what I'm saying .

All I'm saying is I prefer faraxs like @Nak-Muay-Femeu over retards like oscar Britannia :manny:

you want a woman who has had a lot of practice with flirting with men?
For the purposes of marriage? No. But if you're going to try and have a crack at someone whilst they're trying to release a little stress after work and are struggling to hit even 60% of their previous PR then you'd better come with something a little inventive lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I heard about the verbal abuse thing being a crime in the gulf. Do you just get a slap on the wrist or is it fines and possible prison time??

LETS GOOOOO. We will make lifting great again for these 120lb scrawny children
Let's ave it mate! These little xenoestrogen and micro-plastics filled zoomies need to watch Jeff Nippard and old Misfits videos instead of worshipping that mullato con-artist Andrew Tate lol

A nigga got called a "cock holster you call a mouth" and I'm still in shook. @Aibolsun never return to these neck of the woods again.
Asking runts like him to post current physique pics gets them all anxious and makes their cock and balls shrivel up to the size of a cashew nut. He wouldn't be piping up for a while lol

My hooyo was a beautiful, capable, out-going brilliant woman. It's not my fault I've inherented her genes/traits, she knows what's up. Probably why she tried to get me married off so quickly lol
I don't and never have hid anything from her. Not my prior partying, dating etc

Also is the thing about you having a boyfriend true? Because if so, I'd probably duck for cover if I were you right now before I return fire :hemad:

Bollocks. No you don't. I personally know for a fact you lot don't lol

that's how they flirt on TV. And these days its the cool thing to act like you are the main character in your own TV series.
View attachment 252021
This NPC/Main character stuff's getting out of control with zoomers wallahi. The crushing realization that the world, outside of a select few, doesn't give a shit about them is going emotionally decapitate them at some point lol

Her kids are grown-ups and having a life of their own........:mjlol:
God bless her, no wonder she's constantly shit-posting lol

smart brother. every time a black girl tries flirting with me, i remember 40% of them have some sort of STD and im immediately disgusted
I've been fooled enough times by the shiny exterior to know that any mixed race mullata who's that forward is walking petri dish sxb. She has that retarded Rihanna-esque tattoo under her títs too. Might as well have had one of these signs posted on her forehead :heh:

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 09.58.37.png

My hooyo was a beautiful, capable, out-going brilliant woman. It's not my fault I've inherented her genes/traits, she knows what's up. Probably why she tried to get me married off so quickly lol

Also is the thing about you having a boyfriend true? Because if so, I'd probably duck for cover if I were you right now before I return fire :hemad:

Maybe she’s talking about the reformed akhs types lol

CALMONE20###

But I dated him with the intent of marriage. No zina. Have you repented to Allah and changed? Gaalo women might prefer a zaani,but not Muslim Somali women. How did your mother react?

Trending

Latest posts