Why are women so awkward and shit at flirting?

Does it just come down to a lack of practise on their part or is an ego thing? It's baffling how horrible their attempts of getting your attention are wallahi :heh:

Case in point, this little mullato she-Zoomer attempted to get a convo going with me today at the gym. She did by following me to 2 seperate machines (it wasn't even a generic piece of equiptment, I was doing incline dumbbell presses and pec decks). She finally waved me down and asked me how many sets I had left on the cable flys.... SHE USING THE EXACT SAME CABLE FLY MACHINE NEXT ME TO FFS.

There is a slight caveat. Madoow girls will aggressively approach you and make you feel like the girl in the situation lol. Nayaada-he, why are you lot so horrible at friendly/casual flirting without coming off as autistic social retards?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Honestly she might've just been interested in working out and was genuinely asking how many sets you had left. I notice most women aren't interested in getting numbers/dating when they're at the gym.

Best way to find out is to get a convo in with her and if she seems interested, ask her out

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Women are used to being approached, so perhaps they just try & grab attention of the guy & hope that he makes a move. But don’t take my word for it I don’t anything dating, this is just what I heard from friends.

Honestly she might've just been interested in working out and was genuinely asking how many sets you had left. I notice most women aren't interested in getting numbers/dating when they're at the gym.

Best way to find out is to get a convo in with her and if she seems interested, ask her out
I intially thought that, but I've been in enough of those situations at the gym over the years that I can differentiate between the two now. The funny thing is that she resumed her normal meme legs and arse workout and went to the leg press machine after I was blunt/cold with her.

The classic one is that'll ask "how many sets do you have left" after hovering around you for ages, and then NOT use that piece of equipment. The more sophisticated ones will ask if they can work in and try and to strike up a conversation that way. Which is a ball-ache in of itself. Imagine doing military presses and then having to unload the bar so she can just fucking flail about with it :heh:

Men get a lot of shit for acting like weirdos when they're grafting a girl, but they're so much worse and more awkward wallahi. Even in social settings where it's acceptable to approach strangers.

Last edited:
Women are used to being approached, so perhaps they just try & grab attention of the guy & hope that he makes a move. But don’t take my word for it I don’t anything dating, this is just what I heard from friends.
They're 100% right. They like to minimize the threat of rejection as much as possible and try to get you to do the leg work essentially. Say in club settings for example. They'll linger around you until you notice them and eventually talk to them. It's their way of saying "it's okay to approach me" basically. Which just pisses me off as I've gotten older. The thought of some gaal with an unwashed fuuto acting like I need to get the "Green Light" from her in order to approach her fucking enrages me up to no end wallahi:bell:

Why are you being indecent with gaalo women? Zina is haram.
You're right, I'll be mindful not to rail some random bird in the gym toilets next time akhi. Thanks for that sage-like piece of advice/wisdom:mahubowtf:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Women aren’t necessarily bad at flirting but they are terrible at cold approaches since they aren’t really expected to do them - it’s a masculine thing to approach someone with sexual intent.

I’ll never try and graft some bird in the gym though. I’m hot and sweaty and probably not smelling great. I’ll pass on my number if she’s proper fit and try and mack it on her somewhere more suitable.

btw were you raised around or mates with mostly white lads. i can sense from your vocab that we have had a similar upbringing

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
They're 100% right. They like to minimize the threat of rejection as much as possible and try to get you to do the leg work essentially. Say in club settings for example. They'll linger around you until you notice them and eventually talk to them. It's their way of saying "it's okay to approach me" basically. Which just pisses me off as I've gotten older. The thought of some gaal with an unwashed fuuto acting like I need to get the "Green Light" from her in order to approach her fucking enrages me up to no end wallahi:bell:
I lowkey wish they were considerate about the way they would approach back when i was on the scene.

Nayaada-he, why are you lot so horrible at friendly/casual flirting without coming off as autistic social retards?
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does it just come down to a lack of practise on their part or is an ego thing? It's baffling how horrible their attempts of getting your attention are wallahi :heh:

Case in point, this little mullato she-Zoomer attempted to get a convo going with me today at the gym. She did by following me to 2 seperate machines (it wasn't even a generic piece of equiptment, I was doing incline dumbbell presses and pec decks). She finally waved me down and asked me how many sets I had left on the cable flys.... SHE USING THE EXACT SAME CABLE FLY MACHINE NEXT ME TO FFS.

There is a slight caveat. Madoow girls will aggressively approach you and make you feel like the girl in the situation lol. Nayaada-he, why are you lot so horrible at friendly/casual flirting without coming off as autistic social retards?

Lesbianism waaa haraam huuno
1675369243187.png

Women aren’t necessarily bad at flirting but they are terrible at cold approaches since they aren’t really expected to do them - it’s a masculine thing to approach someone with sexual intent.

I’ll never try and graft some bird in the gym though. I’m hot and sweaty and probably not smelling great. I’ll pass on my number if she’s proper fit and try and mack it on her somewhere more suitable.

btw were you raised around or mates with mostly white lads. i can sense from your vocab that we have had a similar upbringing
I made the mistake of getting to "know" some Filipina PT at old gym I went to in 2017-2018 and it was the worse mistake I could've possibly made wallahi. It's not like birds you meet on nightsout, there's no getting away from the ones you meet at gym/work/uni etc :heh:

Nice to have another Somali "lad" on here. Best thing for us wallahi. Our Somali counterparts were too busy acting like madoows and committing petty crimes whilst we were trying to get shredded and not get chlamydia for the 5th time lol

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Nice to have another Somali "lad" on here. Best thing for us wallahi. Our Somali counterparts were too busy acting like madoows and committing petty crimes whilst we were trying to get shredded and not get chlamydia for the 5th time lol
Hate to break it to you but I’m not Somali…

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Should have recorded it and put it on tiktok claiming harrasment, that's a trend these days it seems.
:manny::trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts