Why are white men so weak emotionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I agree this moron got some privileges. I hate cowards like him.

If only he knew he could online date.

Fucking moron.
Depression has no absolute rule it takes hold of ones soul until they can no longer bear its drain in their lives, he may have tried online dating and failed ?

It makes sense when someone suicides because of high debts or his heart is dark but this guy kills himself because he couldn't find a girl.

I am disappointed in this guy.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Bury you dead puppy.

3F816C1A00000578-4436276-Dedicated_Paddy_43_also_refrained_from_Tweeting_comments_and_jok-a-1_1493017693543.jpg
You sick troll, go away !!!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No matter how much you sugar coat it, it is pathetic of the highest order. Some people are dying due to starvation and this guy kills himself
over a pussy despite everything handed to him (Uni, good job etc).

:meleshame::meleshame:

Please aboowe a hooyo isn't a relative!

Do you not remember that Somali boy a couple of years ago who hid himself under a wing of a plane when he found out his mother was alive in Africa.

A hooyos love is irreplaceable. This guy was looking for it in a wife.

Bohol

VIP
Please aboowe a hooyo isn't a relative!

Do you not remember that Somali boy a couple of years ago who hid himself under a wing of a plane when he found out his mother was alive in Africa.

A hooyos love is irreplaceable. This guy was looking for it in a wife.

So are you saying he had mommy issues? the love of a wife and that of a mother is not the
same. A mother's love is unconditional but a wife/GF can f*ck you over.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The reason white people are weak emotionally is because of a condition that is known as "white fragility".
If you ever reject a white man/woman, you must close all your doors and windows then notify all schools and malls nearby of a possible shooter.
I knew a man that rejected a white woman and she ki11ed him! (AUN)

@AirJawdan and @Codeine please be careful while you're "PAWGING" because you might end up just like him.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
So are you saying he had mommy issues? the love of a wife and that of a mother is not the
same. A mother's love is unconditional but a wife/GF can f*ck you over.

Exactly!

They aren't the same. That's probably why he killed himself frankly. No one could replace the void he lost so instead of confronting it he killed himself.

@Laila the psychologist could probably psychoanalyze better. But it's just my opinion.

When a Cadaan male is rejected: 'it must be me', 'there's something wrong with me' they get sadder.

When a Somali man is rejected: 'who the f she think she is' 'I was too nice', takes it out on the rest of the Somali female populace. Labels them 'cheap and clean'. He becomes a worse person basically.

Although this case is tragic, the former leads to self-development at least.

Bohol

VIP
When a Cadaan male is rejected: 'it must be me', 'there's something wrong with me' they get sadder.

When a Somali man is rejected: 'who the f she think she is' 'I was too nice', takes it out on the rest of the Somali female populace. Labels them 'cheap and clean'. He becomes a worse person basically.

With Somali men it is: "I dindu nuffin, she is a big hoe spits on her face" and moves on. :salute:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I'm sure there is more do it than I'm not finding the one.

Don't compare this young man to Elliot Rodgers.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

You don't honestly believe that do you?

Check out Reddit :icon lol:

Do you blame him women especially Somali ones are such trash creatures:wow:

Gambar

VIP

Somali men just move on to be honest. They will insult you while moving on as well, they're not mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending