Why are white men so weak emotionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
First Elliot Rodgers and now the British version (Charlie).

Poignant Facebook posts by Take Me Out contestant, 22, who killed himself after filming reveal he was desperate to find 'the woman for the rest of his life'

3F84A6F600000578-4436276-Charlie_s_funeral_was_held_on_Friday_24_March_and_mourners_were_-m-16_1493036942764.jpg
3F84A70600000578-4436276-Charlie_Watkins-a-17_1493036952258.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4436276/Take-contestant-Charlie-died-filming-show.html

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A lot of people lose their mothers at young age they don't go around killing themselves over not finding love.
Maybe it's the isolation which causes someone such dispair, or the feeling of inadequacy because all your mates have girlfriends and you don't.

Bohol

VIP
Maybe it's the isolation which causes someone such dispair, or the feeling of inadequacy because all your mates have girlfriends and you don't.

It could be due to the fact that in the white community it is normal for everyone to have girlfriends
at that age. So he must have felt left out. Still it is not a good excuse to kill yourself over.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It could be due to the fact that in the white community it is normal for everyone to have girlfriends
at that age. So he must have felt left out. Still not a good excuse to kill yourself over.
No humans love companionship it has nothing to do with girlfriends, all humans strive to fine the 'one', do not be so biased my dear in your views. Having a girlfriend is something exciting and certainly sharing your life with someone is the end goal of all humans on this earth. Wether Ina mutual partnership or cohabiting every human should find love.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A lot of people lose their mothers at young age they don't go around killing themselves over not finding love.

Have you experience such a loss?

People are different. He had a twin brother who experience the same loss but was seemingly able to cope better. It's easy to make judgements but grief is no joke especially as a child. Maybe his brother was able to find love from a woman but he was still struggling?

Humans are weak creatures in general. It's just our nature.

Bohol

VIP
No humans love companionship it has nothing to do with girlfriends, all humans strive to fine the 'one', do not be so biased my dear in your views. Having a girlfriend is something exciting and certainly sharing your life with someone is the end goal of all humans on this earth. Wether Ina mutual partnership or cohabiting every human should find love.

No matter how much you sugar coat it, it is pathetic of the highest order. Some people are dying due to starvation and this guy kills himself
over a pussy despite everything handed to him (Uni, good job etc).

:meleshame::meleshame:

Hollywood, social anxiety/awkward, low self esteem, shyness, no father role model, pro feminist, too much time on his hands etc..

Loser

Bohol

VIP
Have you experience such a loss?

People are different. He had a twin brother who experience the same loss but was seemingly able to cope better. It's easy to make judgements but grief is no joke especially as a child. Maybe his brother was able to find love from a woman but he was still struggling?

Humans are weak creatures in general. It's just our nature.

Everyone lost close relatives at some point in their life it is not something unique to white people. We should not normalize this behaviour of killing
yourself for not finding love. It is not healthy nor normal at all.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No matter how much you sugar coat it, it is pathetic of the highest order. Some people are dying due to starvation and this guy kills himself

Love is a human need just like food.
Infants die without human touch. Think about it.

He killed himself. Someone else would bury their emotions through 'ambition' in a career. Someone else might rent out prostitutes and dehumanize women to numb the feeling of rejection they have. People cope in different ways.

The best way is by worshiping Allah and putting your trust in Allah.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Hollywood, social anxiety/awkward, low self esteem, shyness, no father role model, pro feminist, too much time on his hands etc..

Loser
You quote someone who killed himself as a loser ? Your a heartless bastard you know that, I hope you never feel isolated unable to find a partner. Your empathy is zero and quite worrying

Bohol

VIP

He killed himself. Someone else would bury their emotions through 'ambition' in a career. Someone else might rent out prostitutes and dehumanize women to numb the feeling of rejection they have. People cope in different ways.

It is not like this guy lived in solitary confinement, he could have had access to love in different ways.
If everyone single had his mindset millions would have done suicide by now.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

Hmm how about counselling or speaking to family or friends ? don't conceal your emotions that's what I say makes you more Tolerant to depression, a cruel emotion which does not forgive.

I agree this moron got some privileges. I hate cowards like him.

If only he knew he could online date.

Fucking moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.